Censorship Wave

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Censorship Wave

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:15 pm

Looks like they are not just trying to censor content, but also eliminate small independent media. Meanwhile mainstream orgs get the pass:

This guy got flagged for posting the the exact same post as NBC:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Masato wrote:Looks like they are not just trying to censor content, but also eliminate small independent media. Meanwhile mainstream orgs get the pass:

This guy got flagged for posting the the exact same post as NBC:

- They are targeting leftist channels now.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/youtube-demonetizing-leftist-sites.4162581/page-4
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:41 pm

https://summit.news/2021/02/11/robert-f ... n-efforts/

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Banned From Instagram Days After Outlining Bill Gates’ Global Domination Efforts

Lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., son of Robert F. Kennedy and the nephew of former U.S. president John F. Kennedy, has been banned from Facebook owned Instagram just days after he penned a comprehensive account of Bill Gates’ attempt to monopolise and dominate global food production and public health programs.

Kennedy had 800,000 subscribers on the platform, which has said that he was banned for “repeatedly sharing debunked claims about the #coronavirus or #vaccines.”

7 Comments
Lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., son of Robert F. Kennedy and the nephew of former U.S. president John F. Kennedy, has been banned from Facebook owned Instagram just days after he penned a comprehensive account of Bill Gates’ attempt to monopolise and dominate global food production and public health programs.

Kennedy had 800,000 subscribers on the platform, which has said that he was banned for “repeatedly sharing debunked claims about the #coronavirus or #vaccines.”

It also emerged that just hours before the account was taken down, The Washington Post lobbied Facebook to take action against Kennedy, after he posted a section of a video from the “Planet Lockdown” movie.

The film was made by Catherine Austin Fitts, and seeks to expose connections between Big Tech and the federal government and how they are engineering a system of planetary control.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:46 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
- They are targeting leftist channels now.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/youtube-demonetizing-leftist-sites.4162581/page-4

That doesn't look to me like they were being targeted for being 'leftist'... they were targeted for criticizing Israel.

Israel is the one topic that surpasses left or right; it doesn't matter who you support or what your views, if you cross that line you're done, son.

That thread is proof, I didn't read all the posts but scanned the first couple pages and no one dares mention the part about criticizing Israel. Talk about beating around the bush.

My prediction is that 'leftist' sites and sources generally WON'T be censored. But if you talk shit about Israel you will, that supersedes everything.

UPDATE: A few of the posters in there got the point. Everyone else just running around blind, lol

God, I am glad not to be on Sherdog anymore, lol. A tiny little piece of me wants to dive in and start posting but please no lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:56 pm

Parler is down?

Was following the Gina Carano story, she posted some stuff and apparently lost her job at Disney over it.

She went to Parler but I went to check it out and it's down w/ 'technical difficulties'.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:38 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:31 pm

I think they underestimated Caranos popularity. this has backfired spectacularly. Definite wife material there.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:34 pm

Canuckster wrote:I think they underestimated Caranos popularity. this has backfired spectacularly. Definite wife material there.

I thought it was just for the 1 post but apparently she has a history of skepticism of 'official' narratives.

Cancel Culture is real.

I have yet to find anything Carano posted or said that I think is inappropriate or out of line. But I guess for Disney, everything even remotely right wing is out of line, employees should just parrot the narrative or STFU.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:42 pm

She went after the joos, immediate firing
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Canuckster wrote:She went after the joos, immediate firing

But it wasn't even a criticism of jews. I thought it was a fair commentary, my understanding of her post was basically saying that 1940's German hysteria and hatred against jews is what happens when political hatred of a group is escalated and enforced by government and propaganda. She was warning that if we don't stop this left right war we may get to that point. At least that was my interpretation.

I thought it was a fair warning. She was simply being compassionate to jews wrongly persecuted in a time of political extremism, and warning that US government and media is getting dangerously close to those levels of vilification and hatred towards reps and conservatives.

I guess even when you are making sensible points it's still a no-go zone, public figures simply cannot discuss anything to do with jews or holocaust even within a reasonable context.

I will support Carano on this. Wonder what other shit she said to piss em off. Left are calling her homophobe, transphobe, MAGA, etc etc. But those slanders come these days if you say anything against the propaganda lol

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”