Spa Shooting

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Spa Shooting

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:40 pm

Is that true that mainstream media ratings were up during Trump admin? I would have guessed they dropped significantly, all Trump supporters turned on them, 'fake news' was one of their biggest talking points.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:53 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:
Does it?

Or is that just what you see now on the TV?

Could this have anything to do with silencing criticism of the CCP? There has been an unusual media blackout of all the atrocities taking place vs the Uighers or however you call em. Biden admin suspected of CCP ties, etc

I saw one media personality suggesting its Trumps fault for calling corona the China Virus :roll:

- They're atacking eldery asians. Killing them. What i find curious is that the woke people don't talk about. No stupid actor says anithing about.

Who is attacking elderly asians?

Are you talking about USA or Brazil?

I find that 1 or even a small handful of cases does not = epidemic. I hate when the media takes a single incident and then projects it on the entire country. It's happening in Canada, suddenly we are under this agenda to convince us that our entire society is filled with hate and racism and white supremacists but i have seen no significant evidence of that my entire life. Are we really to believe that there is a serious problem with many many people attacking old asians? Seriously, how many incidents have there been? Compared to total population?

The US media is suggesting that the spa shooter is somehow representative of all white men. That the US has a problem with all white men.
IMO this individual had mental problems and in no way represents millions of other healthy and well-minded men.

Honestly the worst racism I have ever encountered is here at the forum from Vutu lol

- USA. For all the problems in Brasil. You dont see those type of atacks. If a guy goes around doing those things. Even the drug-dealers would kill them.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:57 pm

Luigi wrote:I really doubt Americans are attacking elderly Asians at a higher rate than elderly non-Asians. Theres a reason why the left usually has to contrive its discrimination against Asians examples, like being stereotyped for being smart or being "fetishized". I'd like to sign up for some of that discrimination. I should also mention the shooting in the OP is tragic and fucked up and I hope that guy gets a harsh sentencing.

- Look like those type of atacks where common on the 90's. But the media didnt cover. Like they arent covering now.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
- They're atacking eldery asians. Killing them. What i find curious is that the woke people don't talk about. No stupid actor says anithing about.

I find that 1 or even a small handful of cases does not = epidemic. I hate when the media takes a single incident and then projects it on the entire country. It's happening in Canada, suddenly we are under this agenda to convince us that our entire society is filled with hate and racism and white supremacists but i have seen no significant evidence of that my entire life. Are we really to believe that there is a serious problem with many many people attacking old asians? Seriously, how many incidents have there been? Compared to total population?

The US media is suggesting that the spa shooter is somehow representative of all white men. That the US has a problem with all white men.
IMO this individual had mental problems and in no way represents millions of other healthy and well-minded men.

Honestly the worst racism I have ever encountered is here at the forum from Vutu lol

- USA. For all the problems in Brasil. You dont see those type of atacks. If a guy goes around doing those things. Even the drug-dealers would kill them.

But you don't live in the USA. USA is huge. How would you know what is happening or not?

How would I know what is happening in Montana or Nebraska, or other cities and towns? I don't even know where most of them are on a map, lol how can I claim to know how much racism or hate crimes are occurring or not? Am I really to believe that the entire USA is all on some kind of anti-asian murdering hate rampage?

I think a huge problem right now is masses of people mistaking social media reality for actual reality, claiming to know how people think and act in totally different places based on what they see on their phones.

Remember: NORMALCY NEVER MAKES THE NEWS

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:27 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:

But you don't live in the USA. USA is huge. How would you know what is happening or not?

How would I know what is happening in Montana or Nebraska, or other cities and towns? I don't even know where most of them are on a map, lol how can I claim to know how much racism or hate crimes are occurring or not? Am I really to believe that the entire USA is all on some kind of anti-asian murdering hate rampage?

I think a huge problem right now is masses of people mistaking social media reality for actual reality, claiming to know how people think and act in totally different places based on what they see on their phones.

- I ain't talking about the guy in the massage parlor.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-violence-recently-directed-at-asian-americans.4169433/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:48 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-violence-recently-directed-at-asian-americans.4169433/

I didn't read all 61 pages of the thread - are there a lot of documented instances in that thread? Most of what I scanned through was just discussion

I saw one video I think on page 1, even if there were a bunch more, remember there are like 100 million people in the US, and a HUGE space with different cultures and demographics. How many instances of 'anti-asian hate crimes' would be needed out of that entire population before it's fair to say there is an epidemic or a national problem, or that POTUS needs to address and start putting in new bills to combat?

It seems these days all you need is one event (real or staged), and suddenly its everyone's problem and the whole issue needs to be projected into everyone's life.

I don't know the truth of American racism, I just think this pattern of completely over reacting and magnifying everything through a lens of racial conflict seems to me to be causing a lot more harm than helping.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:49 pm

God, I'm glad I'm not on Sherdog anymore lol

I'm sure some good discussion but what an ordeal to sort through all those posts and get roped into lengthy debates with people etc

ugh

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:51 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

Random attacks like that are typically called "the knock out game" and from what I hear it only happens in the ghetto areas of big cities. Like Mas said America is massive and the vast majority of it is nothing like San Francisco.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:55 am

So let me get this straight;

The MSM has been swooning over this story trying to spin it into some white supremacy/anti-white propaganda about how hateful and dangerous white people are, etc...

but he turned out to be muslim?

Lets see how the MSM squirms outta this one!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:00 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Vetlanda_attack

Reportedly pulled an Allahu Akhbar, no mention of that though. All victims Swedish males. Coincidence.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”