Spa Shooting

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Spa Shooting

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:02 pm

Haven't looked into yet, but the way the Biden admin and MSM is handling it, it sure seems to smell a lot like something straight up out of their false flag play-book.

Now on top of everything they are throwing more gasoline on the fire saying USA has a problem with 'hate crimes against asian americans', calling for more gun control and further slander again white men.

What is this all about?

Were there any hyped events like this while Trump was in office? It seemed almost non-stop while Obama was in

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:46 am

- I read about in the morning. Dude said he was a sex addict. And now as a religious man, he coundt commit sin anymore. So he choose to shoot people that where at a massage parlor.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:48 am

Masato wrote:Haven't looked into yet, but the way the Biden admin and MSM is handling it, it sure seems to smell a lot like something straight up out of their false flag play-book.

Now on top of everything they are throwing more gasoline on the fire saying USA has a problem with 'hate crimes against asian americans', calling for more gun control and further slander again white men.

What is this all about?

Were there any hyped events like this while Trump was in office? It seemed almost non-stop while Obama was in

- It's look's that way.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:51 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:Haven't looked into yet, but the way the Biden admin and MSM is handling it, it sure seems to smell a lot like something straight up out of their false flag play-book.

What is this all about?

- It's look's that way.

Does it?

Or is that just what you see now on the TV?

Could this have anything to do with silencing criticism of the CCP? There has been an unusual media blackout of all the atrocities taking place vs the Uighers or however you call em. Biden admin suspected of CCP ties, etc

I saw one media personality suggesting its Trumps fault for calling corona the China Virus :roll:

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:26 am

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

What is this all about?

- It's look's that way.

Does it?

Could this have anything to do with silencing criticism of the CCP? There has been an unusual media blackout of all the atrocities taking place vs the Uighers or however you call em. Biden admin suspected of CCP ties, etc

I saw one media personality suggesting its Trumps fault for calling corona the China Virus :roll:

- They're atacking eldery asians. Killing them. What i find curious is that the woke people don't talk about. No stupid actor says anithing about.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:56 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
- It's look's that way.

Does it?

- They're atacking eldery asians. Killing them. What i find curious is that the woke people don't talk about. No stupid actor says anithing about.

Who is attacking elderly asians?

Are you talking about USA or Brazil?

I find that 1 or even a small handful of cases does not = epidemic. I hate when the media takes a single incident and then projects it on the entire country. It's happening in Canada, suddenly we are under this agenda to convince us that our entire society is filled with hate and racism and white supremacists but i have seen no significant evidence of that my entire life. Are we really to believe that there is a serious problem with many many people attacking old asians? Seriously, how many incidents have there been? Compared to total population?

The US media is suggesting that the spa shooter is somehow representative of all white men. That the US has a problem with all white men.
IMO this individual had mental problems and in no way represents millions of other healthy and well-minded men.

Honestly the worst racism I have ever encountered is here at the forum from Vutu lol

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:11 pm

I really doubt Americans are attacking elderly Asians at a higher rate than elderly non-Asians. Theres a reason why the left usually has to contrive its discrimination against Asians examples, like being stereotyped for being smart or being "fetishized". I'd like to sign up for some of that discrimination. I should also mention the shooting in the OP is tragic and fucked up and I hope that guy gets a harsh sentencing.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:21 pm

Luigi wrote:I really doubt Americans are attacking elderly Asians at a higher rate than elderly non-Asians. Theres a reason why the left usually has to contrive its discrimination against Asians examples, like being stereotyped for being smart or being "fetishized". I'd like to sign up for some of that discrimination. I should also mention the shooting in the OP is tragic and fucked up and I hope that guy gets a harsh sentencing.

Agreed

If the story is true the dude is mentally ill.

But the media literally trying to blame Trump for it is absurd. Trying to take 1 psycho and inflate it to some kind of national problem is absurd. Trying to make all white people feel guilty and gathering people of color over some crusade against 'white supremacy' over it is absurd.

1 tragic event by a mentally ill person.

I am still open to the possibility this is all a media fabrication, I've seen it before. Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, you have to create the perception of a conflict if you want your activists to achieve anything. News has been following this gameplan for decades

Then again I admit I haven't looked into it. It just has that stink of media fear/divide and rule

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:35 pm

Media is probably bleeding cash, their ratings were consistently up like 30% when Trump was in office so they try anything to squeeze more water from the stone. And ya obvious the spin is BS but its nothing new, this was already common 20 years ago.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:39 pm

Media doesn't care about cash. They have unlimited funding to continue serving their function

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”