THE SECRET LAND OPERATION HIGHJUMP U.S. NAVY ANTARCTIC EXPEDITION 1946 ADM. RICHARD BYRD 24972

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: THE SECRET LAND OPERATION HIGHJUMP U.S. NAVY ANTARCTIC EXPEDITION 1946 ADM. RICHARD BYRD 24972

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:59 pm

LOL yet, according to the TV History Channel, the real/only reason the Nazi went to Antarctica was just for Margarine. Nothing else.
:roll:

TV HISTORY CHANNEL:
Hitler Sent a Secret Expedition to Antarctica in a Hunt for Margarine Fat
https://www.history.com/news/hitler-naz ... -whale-oil

The article concludes with this, closing the door on all discussion. It was all just about margarine, nothing else to see here lol:

I am not saying that any of these Nazi stories are factual but God, how I hate the History Channel and all those mainstream Hollywood orgs claiming to be objective about anything. History Channel is like Life magazine, nothing but utter trash propaganda every time I watch its always this infantile bedtime storybook one-sided caricature version of everything, clearly weaving directly into the propaganda narrative.

The whole article starts out with a horrifically over-simplified narrative of Nazi invasion into Poland, again painting an entire war with a wide 'winner's' brush. There was a lot more to that that they imply, you'd think the 'History' channel would have some more fucking respect.

Can't stand that TV shit.
It's terrifying how many people seem to still view it as an authority of trustworthy information.

But it was on the History Channel! So I guess 'the science is settled', lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:40 pm

Lol, the history channel should be called the revisionist history channel. This topic is a deep deep rabbit hole. The mere fact that multiple military documentaries exist on this is proof alone of misdirection and cover story, who sends a giant goddamn military flotilla to the south pole at monumental risk of life and equipment and money for a scientific expedition carried out by the military.

Riiiiggghhhttt
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:00 pm

THE SECRET LAND ANTARCTICA U.S. NAVY OPERATION HIGH JUMP REEL 2 2497
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:12 pm

Canuckster wrote:Lol, the history channel should be called the revisionist history channel. This topic is a deep deep rabbit hole. The mere fact that multiple military documentaries exist on this is proof alone of misdirection and cover story, who sends a giant goddamn military flotilla to the south pole at monumental risk of life and equipment and money for a scientific expedition carried out by the military.

Riiiiggghhhttt

- Whats its sad. Because people that like studing history, want the thing as closer as possible of what happened. Instead we get their interpretation of history.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”