In Plain View: Jaw-Dropping Video of LSD Promoters Holding 1979 Meeting

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

In Plain View: Jaw-Dropping Video of LSD Promoters Holding 1979 Meeting

Postby Canuckster » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:27 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:14 am

- I've read a advocate saying that he took lsd to remind laws. Don't know how much truth was there
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:16 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- I've read a advocate saying that he took lsd to remind laws. Don't know how much truth was there

to remind laws?

I don't understand, please explain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:21 pm

Canuckster wrote:https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/12/in-plain-view-jaw-dropping-video-of-lsd-promoters-holding-1979-meeting/

Definitely worth the watch.

I've seen portions of that but not the whole thing like this.

So what do you think it was then? Was there ANY benevolent or positive motivations with the Leary/Huxley/LSD craze? Or was it all just a trick to break down the family/conservative values /restructure society?

It's hard to believe that both could be happening at the same time... if they were really excited about unlocking human potential and expanding minds, it would seem impossible they could also be conscious of a political agenda underlying it at the same time

Laurel Canyon stuff comes to mind as well

I still think psychedelics can do wonders for humans, but perhaps not as much as I did when I was younger, and I can totally also see how it could have easily been used to manipulate culture and society as well.
Hard issue for me to grapple with honestly, lol As with most things, the Elites usually take something that most would agree is good, but then use it to draw people in and then redirect them to something twisted

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:16 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- I've read a advocate saying that he took lsd to remind laws. Don't know how much truth was there

to remind laws?

- Yes. Like law number @#$ was created at year @#$ because case @#$ . That's what's i understood, that he used to memorize
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:17 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:

to remind laws?

- Yes. Like law number @#$ was created at year @#$ because case @#$ . That's what's i understood, that he used to memorize

I just spent a few days with a bright autistic boy who has a calendar in his head. He knows every event he ever lived and can tell you what date it happened in about 2 seconds. I watched him do it, it was easy for him.

What could cause that? Can everyone do it, or something different about autistic people? Can LSD open these parts of our mind?
All unanswered questions imo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:39 am

It seems every generation since. The 60s has their drug
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:43 am

LSD was clearly unleashed on the public, it was not anything to do with counter culture

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:50 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/12/in-plain-view-jaw-dropping-video-of-lsd-promoters-holding-1979-meeting/

Definitely worth the watch.

I've seen portions of that but not the whole thing like this.

So what do you think it was then? Was there ANY benevolent or positive motivations with the Leary/Huxley/LSD craze? Or was it all just a trick to break down the family/conservative values /restructure society?

It's hard to believe that both could be happening at the same time... if they were really excited about unlocking human potential and expanding minds, it would seem impossible they could also be conscious of a political agenda underlying it at the same time

Laurel Canyon stuff comes to mind as well

I still think psychedelics can do wonders for humans, but perhaps not as much as I did when I was younger, and I can totally also see how it could have easily been used to manipulate culture and society as well.
Hard issue for me to grapple with honestly, lol As with most things, the Elites usually take something that most would agree is good, but then use it to draw people in and then redirect them to something twisted

It was an experiment. They were using LSD in tightly controlled atmospheres to manipulate people to their will. They wanted to see how it would play to a lesser controlled broader audience and they have since stopped pushing LSD and other psychedelics.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:53 pm

I would assume because the mystical experiences that some people were having was counterproductive to their atheistic propaganda.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”