NWO Sign Language translators

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: NWO Sign Language translators

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:38 pm

:|

Masato wrote:Had a thought today about this;

Sign language translators are for the deaf/hard of hearing. Though of course they deserve respect, a ridiculously low % of people actually read sign language proficiently. Like hardly anyone.

So why this sudden effort to suddenly make sure all the Globalist production values include these sign language translators, taking up 1/3 of the screen, for such a miniscule % of the population?

Could adding the sign language could be sort of a subliminal way of suggesting that we should run policies and cater things to a minority group, no matter how small or insignificant they may be? It sort of backs up the whole Covid/Build Back Better narrative, that sort of Cultural Marxist ideal where everything is catered to even the smallest political identities, above the rights of the individual, etc. Throw the whole system upside down to supposedly save a tiny % of people over 80 with comorbidities from dying. Sacrifice the children to save granny. Etc

I'm not saying having sign language translators infringes on the rights of the individual, lol - I'm just noticing the sort of underlying rhetoric it implies, and how it sort of sets a subconscious context for covid mandates where we are expected to give up everything to cater to the very few.

Not sure if I explained that well enough, lol maybe someone can see where I'm going with it.

The irony is that if it is indeed intended to show respect and inclusion for minorities such as the hearing impaired, why not have subtitle options available for other languages? There are likely way more people of other languages than there are avid sign language readers.

ANyways I still wonder about this trend. Most of the big globalist propaganda right now is mysteriously including these odd sign language translators.

And I still don't think they are keeping up with the actual transcripts lol

- You should ask Luigi. He is the language dude!

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:06 am

It’s retarded. Subtitles and if they’re deaf and can’t read they’re redundant.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:59 pm

Som-Pong wrote:It’s retarded. Subtitles and if they’re deaf and can’t read they’re redundant.

Good point!

Yet all the Build Back better stuff has these sign language peeps taking up almost half the screen

I still can't quite figure it out. Would also still love to know how accurate the translations are because visually they do not look like they are keeping up whatsoever. The BBB speakers don't even slow down or pause for them to catch up lol they just go full speed with no consideration for the deaf :D

Seriously, what is this? All the big political/globalist announcements have them. I hadn't seen it this prevalent before

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:22 pm

Theres probably multiple sign languages for these cunts to communicate
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:30 pm

LOL here is another one, look at this crazy shit

I don't know sign language, but unless there are simple signs for huge long complex sentences, there is no way in hell that bitch is keeping up/

What is going on here?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:28 am

Pussy's a risk.
Why are they so grotesque? Deaf people, not the scots.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:32 pm

??

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:45 pm

There are way more examples than what I post here, but here is another example of how the feature seems to be inserted wherever there is a message given that could be considered by many to be alarming or extreme.

Could it be some sort of psychological device to calm people down when hearing bad news? Does it 'numb' us, or deafen us subconsciously to a degree so we take the horrendous direction being given more passively?

Also on a side note, try to follow the sign language and do your best to guess how many different words/signs are being made per second, vs how many words per second this shill is speaking. There is no way they match, lol

I dunno maybe I'm the only one who finds this weird/puzzling

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:29 am

This may be a stupid question but why are there 2 different sign language translators here? Why are they signing differently?

Is there a different sign language for French and English?

asking seriously, lol

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”