NWO Sign Language translators

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

NWO Sign Language translators

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:58 pm

Hey all,

So one thing I'm seeing that I would have thought others would have pointed out by now is the weird trend where all the big globalist propaganda is always accompanied by a sign language interpreter.

That's all great and all but every time I see it I can't help but notice that there is no way in hell they are keeping up even remotely accurately with what is actually being said. I don't know sign language but can figure out that there is simply no chance that they are making an accurate translation.
Political leaders are talking a mile a minute, political gibberish and talking points at full speed. But the sign language interpreters are always super lax, taking their time, making funny faces and they look like they are just making shit up lol

I will find some examples, have a busy day but start to watch out for it. It all seemed to happen suddenly and it really doesn't make sense to me lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:01 pm

It throws me back to that super weird story of the mentally handicapped man somehow scored a role as a sign language translator and got on stage past security and stood within arms length of world leaders like Obama

???

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:06 pm

He later admitted that he is schitzo and was seeing angels and demons at the event

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:11 pm

I miss what

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:32 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:37 pm

- I remember sign language being always present on educational program. The sign language should be part of school curriculum.

Politicians started talking about being inclusive, but they used to forget a huge chunck of society. And still here are no plans of a change of that.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:04 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:04 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:25 pm

Had a thought today about this;

Sign language translators are for the deaf/hard of hearing. Though of course they deserve respect, a ridiculously low % of people actually read sign language proficiently. Like hardly anyone.

So why this sudden effort to suddenly make sure all the Globalist production values include these sign language translators, taking up 1/3 of the screen, for such a miniscule % of the population?

Could adding the sign language could be sort of a subliminal way of suggesting that we should run policies and cater things to a minority group, no matter how small or insignificant they may be? It sort of backs up the whole Covid/Build Back Better narrative, that sort of Cultural Marxist ideal where everything is catered to even the smallest political identities, above the rights of the individual, etc. Throw the whole system upside down to supposedly save a tiny % of people over 80 with comorbidities from dying. Sacrifice the children to save granny. Etc

I'm not saying having sign language translators infringes on the rights of the individual, lol - I'm just noticing the sort of underlying rhetoric it implies, and how it sort of sets a subconscious context for covid mandates where we are expected to give up everything to cater to the very few.

Not sure if I explained that well enough, lol maybe someone can see where I'm going with it.

The irony is that if it is indeed intended to show respect and inclusion for minorities such as the hearing impaired, why not have subtitle options available for other languages? There are likely way more people of other languages than there are avid sign language readers.

ANyways I still wonder about this trend. Most of the big globalist propaganda right now is mysteriously including these odd sign language translators.

And I still don't think they are keeping up with the actual transcripts lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:36 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”