Guys, I found the last boss

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Guys, I found the last boss

Postby Luigi » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:34 am

Ever heard of Larry Fink? Think George Soros x10. This guy single handedly validates a ton of conspiracy theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Fink

His investment firm BlackRock controls 9 trillion USD in assets, more than every entity on earth with the two exceptions of the US government and the Chinese government. To put things simply, Fink has a greater ability to control the global financial landscape than the governments of Germany, France, and the UK combined.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock

They gained enormous influence with the U.S. government after the 2008 crisis and have been pushing Left-wing Larry's agenda ever since, probably before that too.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:42 am

Been hearing rumblings about blackrock for a few weeks now....

More deflections?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:08 pm

- I've never heard about that guy!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:57 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:02 pm

^^ I don't necessarily advocate that article, just posting for related content.

Interesting find Luigi, I've been learning about Blackrock (and Vanguard) for some time now. Huge players for sure

Odd to see a public face on it though. Blackrock and Vanguard as I understand are not companies themselves but like investor groups or something that umbrella people's stocks and portfolios (I probably said that way wrong lol)

Still, the top players at those 2 groups seem to also be the major stock holders of almost everything of financial significance, find the largest holders of the biggest corporations etc and they all come back to the peak of these 2 groups

Please straighten out my terminology if you can lol I don't really understand stocks and this kind of stuff.
I invested once with some small inheritance money in 1999. Then 9/11 happened and I lost everything lol. Never played again

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”