Why aren't we talking about WW3?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
sparkuri

Why aren't we talking about WW3?

Postby sparkuri » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:08 am

Either I'm crazy or everyone else is.

So, DEFCON 3 moving into "talks" where both sides say preliminary they're not budging.

Russia state TV covering 24/7, including Kazakhstan, putting S-500's on the border, already tested Zircons & hypersonic launches from destroyers & subs successfully.
America covering Decepticon variant.

Assuming since we're all in lockstep worldwide this is one big happy family the elites have decided to wipe out U.S. , or scare us to death, but they'd be covering it if it were a scare tactic.

The only bunker I know of are beneath high school & will become tombs, while Russia can put its entire populous underground.
Drills are complete, America is weak, reconnassaince R-135's flying OVER UKRAINE DAILY collecting data a few hundred miles from Moscow.

And RT publicly stating to the world the P5 players "will not engage in nuclear war"...while Putin says sanctions including SWIFT withdrawal "will be considered an act of war".

Am I crazy or does this look like a deliberate operation.
NATO cannot "win", wargame simulations between NATO-BRICS/China have NATO losing 99/100 times.

sparkuri

Postby sparkuri » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:52 pm

https://utexta.com/americans-underestim ... ity-talks/

Americans ‘underestimate gravity of situation,’ Russia warns after European security talks

Major security issues are “still pending,” the Moscow ambassador said after the Geneva talks

When U.S. envoys arrived in Switzerland to discuss “more” on security issues in Moscow, Europe, they failed to demonstrate an understanding of how major issues should be resolved, Russia’s chief negotiator said later.

Americans “Find the size of things,” Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov told reporters on Monday evening, after an international meeting with his US counterparts in Geneva. Russia has put all of its cards on the table for the goals announced last month, and who are represented “It means we can’t run away,” he added.

Ryabkov explained that the Geneva talks were helpful because they discussed what had already been said, and said he did not think there was any hope. The main difference of opinion between the US and Russia was in the growth of another NATO-led Washington military force.

“For us, it is important to ensure that Ukraine does not become a member of NATO,” he said. Ryabkov said, and Moscow is insisting that the council change its policy to reflect this.

“We are tired of the vain talk, the few promises, the misinterpretations that took place in various discussions without the doors closed,” he said, in reference to a recent State Department report that NATO and the US had never promised Moscow that NATO would not grow until the east.

“We do not believe in the other side, we will say,” Ryabkov said. “It’s over, it’s over.”

Following Monday’s talks in Geneva, Ryabkov will meet with NATO representatives on Wednesday, with the OSCE on January 13, after which Moscow will decide whether to continue the talks.

sparkuri

Postby sparkuri » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:06 am

Russians walked out of talks we're told.

Every doomsday plane we have is over CONUS right now.
E-8, E-6's, B762's, R135's, & C-17's everywhere.

Reports chaff has been released over Wisconsin.

Israel is off the rails.

https://twitter.com/Intel_sky/status/14 ... 05487?s=20

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:07 am

Oh not this idiot again, the only date you have to remember is 2239. You will see, lol @ ""ww3"

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn..

sparkuri

Postby sparkuri » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:22 am

Why would anyone worry about 2239 amazing racist?
Who here is drinking Adrenachrome?

I'm already 119, so according to the good book, I have at most one year left.

Why do you hate me???!!!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:01 am

Because up slept with underaged girls in Nepal, I literally know everything.

sparkuri

Postby sparkuri » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:27 am

Who's that chick in your profile pic?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:05 am

Shes over 18

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:16 pm

LOL how ya doing Sparkuri

interesting stuff I'm just not spending much time online lately tp pitch in

Hope you are well (under the circumstances). Wild days man

Good to see ya around don't let Vutu put his mug on you lol It's good practice dealing with him, thickens the skin ;)

See ya around, I'll try to post more here but real life seems to be where its at these days for me

Peace & Love

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:17 pm

To me WWIII is simply Globalists vs Free Humanity

The rest is just details

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”