Canada Truckers Convoy

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Vutulaki

Re: Canada Truckers Convoy

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:20 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:UN doing food drops for broke assed Canadifags

come on you can do better than that

I expected a full on roasting here when Castrudeu busted the convoy and turned Canada into a dictatorship

dissapoint

Canadians, always ready to stand their ground until the other side turns up lol

Where else could Punjabis be gangsters besides Canada? lolololollol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:22 am

Just made these stickers. Ordered a bunch for print, they should be arriving soon

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:52 pm

???

Those green uniforms are kind of weird, what are they? Have they been seen before in Canada? I can't recall, not even during G20 shit iirc

If this rabbit hole is legit ^^ it suggests that maybe those in the green uniforms were possibly not even Canadian forces, maybe shipped in foreign muscle.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:42 pm

Cops were unwilling, it's almost a certainty that these were nato/un thugs
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:43 pm

Masato wrote:

I would appreciate some feedback on how you think this may be perceived/misperceived.

Do you think it gets a clear message across? How might it be misperceived?
I would like to put some stickers on my car etc but am cautious to choose the right ones to have the most efficient positive effect vs feuling more misunderstanding or division etc.

I thought this one was maybe the simplest and most universal way of driving the point home, but sometimes I tend to overestimate the general audience's perceptions lol

My basic point of it all is that the millions of Canadians and children without the QR code do not deserve to be segregated and have essential life stuff ripped away from them and treated like lepers forever. There is just not enough evidence to show that doing something so nasty to so many is even remotely justified, if it ever even could be.

Let me know what you think of it if you can thx

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:43 pm

Canuckster wrote:Cops were unwilling, it's almost a certainty that these were nato/un thugs

There was a lot of cops there too

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:05 pm

Luigi wrote:Stun grenades being used: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... er-protest

- Trudeal is Lord Farquaad

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:06 pm

I wonder if I can face swap animation to real life and vice versa. Hmmmm
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:07 pm

Masato wrote:
Masato wrote:

I would appreciate some feedback on how you think this may be perceived/misperceived.

I would like to put some stickers on my car etc but am cautious to choose the right ones to have the most efficient positive effect vs feuling more misunderstanding or division etc.

I thought this one was maybe the simplest and most universal way of driving the point home, but sometimes I tend to overestimate the general audience's perceptions lol

My basic point of it all is that the millions of Canadians and children without the QR code do not deserve to be segregated and have essential life stuff ripped away from them and treated like lepers forever. There is just not enough evidence to show that doing something so nasty to so many is even remotely justified, if it ever even could be.

- Wound't putting stickers on your car, make you a target?
A ninja doesn't walk's around parroting he is a ninja!

Unless you're Ashida Kim
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:28 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:
Masato wrote:

- Wound't putting stickers on your car, make you a target?
A ninja doesn't walk's around parroting he is a ninja!

Unless you're Ashida Kim

I'm not a ninja

I'm just a regular family man who has been exiled from his own society. If I say nothing, what happens? Nothing! :D

It feels crazy to be so marginalized along with millions of others, and just stay silent and go along with it.
There comes a line to be drawn where it feels spiritually suicidal to not resist some things

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”