Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Canada Truckers Convoy

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:29 pm

Masato wrote:LOLOL Here is another. Trudeau is getting absolutely shit-kicked

- Just came here to post this! :mrgreen:
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:31 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:50 pm

Canuckster wrote:

- Prime Saturday night would make Trudeau a character. Can you imagine Jon Lovitz playing him?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:47 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:34 pm

- How is this thing going?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:13 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- How is this thing going?

Seems all the people who didn't want the shot, still didn't get the shot.

Folks that believed that we don't deserve to be segregated, likely still believe we don't deserve to be segregated.

Some mandates have been lifted, but we are still not allowed on a plane. Vaxxed can fly without even testing now, which means even if they have covid they can still fly, but unvaxxed cannot even get in the airport.

My guess is that all the people supporting the convoy are still around, and still think/feel the same way. We are finding other ways to resist I suppose.

All those who went to Ottawa I don't think are going to forget or go back to TV sleep anytime soon. Masses awakened. We will see what thw NWO will do with us, or what we do with them.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:32 am

Masato wrote:

Folks that believed that we don't deserve to be segregated, likely still believe we don't deserve to be segregated.

Some mandates have been lifted, but we are still not allowed on a plane. Vaxxed can fly without even testing now, which means even if they have covid they can still fly, but unvaxxed cannot even get in the airport.

My guess is that all the people supporting the convoy are still around, and still think/feel the same way. We are finding other ways to resist I suppose.

All those who went to Ottawa I don't think are going to forget or go back to TV sleep anytime soon. Masses awakened. We will see what thw NWO will do with us, or what we do with them.

- I dont have a problem taking a shot. Used to take bodybuilding "suplements"(far more dangerous). I took the vax.

But segregrating people? It's this thats bothers me.
And is being strong pushed by media. If the vacine works and reduces the risks. Why the fear?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:28 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:

- I dont have a problem taking a shot. Used to take bodybuilding "suplements"(far more dangerous). I took the vax.

But segregrating people? It's this thats bothers me.
And is being strong pushed by media. If the vacine works and reduces the risks. Why the fear?

exactly. I have zero problem with any choices other people make (I think its psycho to give these shots to kids, but I think that's up to parents and no one else). But don't exile my family from our own society, fire us from our jobs, kick us out of teams and gyms, ban us from public spaces, and treat us like lepers or outcasts if we choose not to. It's quite simple, as was the entire motive and message behind the Truckers Convoy. Quite amazing how politicians and media completely failed to grasp it, and somehow twisted it into something completely different, and used violence and criminal acts to shut it down.

It was very disorienting and mildly traumatizing to have had that happen to us, to suddenly be on the wrong side of segregation and not knowing if it would ever be lifted. Very strange experience

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:34 pm

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:32 pm

Masato wrote:

- NY allowed some athletes to not take the Vax. Look up! I would post, but keep gettin error.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”