Canada Truckers Convoy

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Canada Truckers Convoy

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:00 pm

I hear they are terrible toxic waste after they are dead as well. Very hard to dispose of.

yet the plan is to have billions of them, batteries perpetually useless after a few years.

???

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:01 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Elections Canada data shows that Moiz Karimjee the Crown prosecutor on Tamara Lich's bail hearing donated over $17K to the Liberals and attended a 2017 donor appreciation event featuring PM Justin Trudeau and other high-profile party members.

https://tnc.news/2022/07/06/lich-crown- ... -liberals/

[spoiler]
Official Elections Canada political financing records reveal that Moiz Karimjee from Ottawa donated over $17,000 to the Liberal Party of Canada since 2013.

Karimjee is currently the lead Crown prosecutor in charge of the case against Freedom Convoy organizer Tamara Lich.

Contribution data from Elections Canada reveals that Karimjee from Orleans – a suburb of the nation’s capital – donated a total of $17,176.24 to various Liberal Party of Canada efforts. The latest contribution listed by Karimjee was on Sept. 30, 2019 amounting to $250.

On May 21, 2017, Karimjee also made a large contribution worth $1,500 to the Liberal Party of Canada. His extensive support continued regularly for nearly six years spanning 29 different contributions.

Karimjee did in fact also donate to the Conservative Party of Canada on two occasions in 2010 amounting to $800.

A Dec. 12, 2017 open fundraising event report by the Liberal Party of Canada also lists Karimjee as an attendee. The event took place at the National Gallery of Canada and had Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as a featured guest.

The event was branded as a “donor appreciation” celebration for those who gave at least $1,500 annually to the Liberals. Among those in attendance also were SNC Lavalin lobbyist Bruce Hartley, Trudeau’s former principal secretary Gerald Butts and the prime minister’s chief of staff Katie Telford.

“Justin Trudeau, Leader of the Liberal Party of Canada, will deliver remarks at a Laurier Club donor appreciation reception in Ottawa on December 12, 2017,” a press release from the time stated.

“The Liberal Party of Canada has committed to the strongest standards in federal politics for openness and transparency, and is challenging other parties to do the same.”

True North has reached out to Karimjee via email for clarification but did not receive a response in time for publication.

On Tuesday, Karimjee appeared before an Ottawa court to argue that Lich had breached her bail conditions and deserves to be seen behind bars again after being photographed with fellow organizer Tom Marazzo at a Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedom’s award gala.

As a result of the hearing, the overseeing Justice of the Peace ordered that Lich will remain in jail until Friday afternoon while he makes a decision on her bail hearing.

In a prior heated bail hearing that saw Lich released, Karimjee demanded that the overseeing judge stepped down from the trial.

Karimjee is listed as making 29 different contributions to the Liberal Party of Canada over a six-year period from 2013 to 2019.

The largest donation of $1,500 was made on May 21, 2019. His latest contribution took place on September 30, 2019.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:18 pm

More from Netherlands:

Netherlands - Leeuwarden (Police-station) [Jul 6, 2022]

A large group of farmers have gathered at the police-station in Leeuwarden to Free Jouke (16 yo), who has been held captive. Yesterday Jouke was being shot by police, while he tried to drive away with his tractor.

Protesters are surrounding the police station that is detaining the child that was shot at and arrested last night. They are calling it attempted murder. http://DutchUprising.com

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:29 pm

Dutch protesters find undercover cops attempting to infiltrate them:

Here we go

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:16 pm

Masato wrote:I hear they are terrible toxic waste after they are dead as well. Very hard to dispose of.

yet the plan is to have billions of them, batteries perpetually useless after a few years.

???

- Exactly. A pretty hard type of waste to find a safe place to store...
* This assuming those batterys can last a couple of years!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:20 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:51 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:00 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:06 pm

Where do they find cops willing to do this shit to their citizens ? Fucking meatheads
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:10 pm

Canuckster wrote:Where do they find cops willing to do this shit to their citizens ? Fucking meatheads

- Its pretty easy. Some people are atracked by the power.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”