Canada Truckers Convoy

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Canada Truckers Convoy

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:22 pm

the idiot carrying the Confederate flag was actually busted and exposed as Justin turdeaus personal photographer and the guy with the Nazi flag also got corraled and admitted he was paid to do it. Mainstream news propaganda is in full effect here.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:26 pm

There will be Black Bloc types at this event for sure I'm expecting unfortunately

If it goes on too long, hired guns with black masks will start smashing shit up or something to slander it

Hopefully those present will keep an eye. LOVE to see when these types get caught.

Is that true about the flag guy?

Problem is when some of those black blocs are cops :( That's happened before in Canada

The mainstream media coverage of this event is atrocious. Every one spins negativity. Not one seems to get it anywhere close to what you would hear from those on the ground. None of them seem to have any ability to really grasp the very simple message. So surreal

Yet look at social media from the real folks. Its all positive. I swear you could probably hug anyone there at anytime if you wanted it was that friendly

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:28 pm

Snipers on the rooftops?

I guess it's just assumed those snipers are RCMP or Ottawa Police force.

But who the fuck knows? lol

I approached a cop on the hill once to ask a question. Was I in their scopes for those few moments?

This is some serious popcorn drama to see where this goes man :o :shock: :?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:47 pm

Not my vid. Maybe this was today?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:00 am

Canuckster wrote:the idiot carrying the Confederate flag was actually busted and exposed as Justin turdeaus personal photographer and the guy with the Nazi flag also got corraled and admitted he was paid to do it. Mainstream news propaganda is in full effect here.

Let me speak a language you might lol might understand

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:03 am

As the first vehicles from the trucker convoy started appearing on Ottawa streets, some Twitter users shared a particular photo: a pickup truck with a confederate flag flying from the bed.

Now, as the convoy descends on Ottawa with the stated aim of opposing all COVID-19 mandates, anti-hate experts allege those with white nationalist and Islamophobic views don’t just represent the fringes of the movement but are among the organizers of the convoy.

“We’re saying that this is a far-right convoy because — from day one — the organizers themselves are part of the far-right movement,” said Evan Balgord, executive director of the Canadian Anti-Hate Network.

“They have previously been involved in far-right movements and have made Islamophobic comments in the past.”

READ MORE: Trucker convoy protest arrives in Ottawa for multi-day demonstration

It can be difficult to determine who is a key organizer of the convoy, but there are some names that emerge time and time again — whether as authors of the $7.4million GoFundMe campaign, as points of contact on the website that boasts a petition with 240,000 signatures, or on social media posts providing widely-shared directions to anyone hoping to join.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:04 am

FUCK masks!

Fuck multiculturalism!

Said the Northern Euroopeans living in Canada hahahahahahahahahaha!

Dumb cunts

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:10 am

I was listening to the state sponsored radio program on this, the hosts made constant mentions of the guy with the confederate flag, sightings of swatstikas, and people with rainbow flags being insulted by protestors. A guy came on to defend the protest, you could tell he was an uneducated yokel, and he still took down every point the interviewer had with ease, because the points were just that lazy. "Well 85% of people are vaxxed so why are you an anti-vaxxer?" lol Come on.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:18 am

Canuckster - I took back yard lab manufactured drugs through the 90s

Also Canuckster - HELL NO VAX!

lolololol,.ololol.kipkaenhdvIJU

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:24 pm

Luigi wrote:I was listening to the state sponsored radio program on this, the hosts made constant mentions of the guy with the confederate flag, sightings of swatstikas, and people with rainbow flags being insulted by protestors. A guy came on to defend the protest, you could tell he was an uneducated yokel, and he still took down every point the interviewer had with ease, because the points were just that lazy. "Well 85% of people are vaxxed so why are you an anti-vaxxer?" lol Come on.

Mainstream media is absolutely horrific.

Agreed, no one can properly defend vax mandates/turning Canada into a segregated society anymore, they are hanging on scraps of year-old talking points that are simply no longer true.

Let them keep trying, they will just sound more and more foolish with time. They are trying hard to ridicule and slander this movement and the millions of Canadians supporting it but I think its bigger and stronger than they assume. Truth will come to light with time, hold the line.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”