Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Russia attacks Ukraine

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:50 pm

Crimea bridge: Putin accuses Ukraine of 'terrorism'

By Aoife Walsh
BBC News

Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused Ukraine of attacking the bridge to Russian-annexed Crimea, saying that it was an "act of terrorism".

President Putin said Ukraine's intelligence forces had aimed to destroy a critically important piece of Russia's civil infrastructure.

He was speaking at a meeting with the head of the Investigative Committee of Russia, Alexander Bastrykin.

Officials say three people were killed in the blast on the bridge.

The victims were in a nearby car when a lorry blew up, Russian officials say

"There is no doubt, this is an act of terrorism aimed at destroying Russia's critical civilian infrastructure," Mr Putin said.

"Its authors, perpetrators and beneficiaries are the security services of Ukraine."

Mr Bastrykin said that citizens of Russia and some foreign states had aided preparations for the attack.

According to Mr Bastrykin, investigators have established that the truck which they say blew up travelled through Bulgaria, Georgia, Armenia, North Ossetia and Krasnodar Territory.

He has ordered an investigation into the incident which brought down sections of the roadway.

Ukrainian officials have not indicated that their forces were behind the attack.

But an adviser to Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky, Mykhailo Podolyak, denied Mr Putin's accusation.

He wrote that there is "only one terrorist state here" and that the "whole world knows who it is".

"Does Putin accuse Ukraine of terrorism? It looks too cynical even for Russia," he said.

On Saturday, President Volodymyr Zelensky acknowledged the incident in his nightly address, saying: "Today was not a bad day and mostly sunny on our state's territory."

"Unfortunately, it was cloudy in Crimea. Although it was also warm," he added.

Russian authorities partially re-opened the roadway part of the bridge hours after the attack but for light traffic only.

The railway part of the bridge - where oil tankers caught fire - has also reopened.

The 19km (12-mile) bridge, the longest in Europe, is an important supply route for Russian forces fighting in Ukraine.

Russia has used the bridge to move military equipment, ammunition, and personnel from Russia to battlefields in southern Ukraine.

It was opened by Mr Putin in 2018, four years after Russia's annexation of Crimea.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63195504
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:05 pm

???

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:41 pm

Btw RT is basically scrubbed from existence on Western platforms. All it took was a war, surprised Al Jazeera has lasted this long while calling out Israel.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:21 pm

Luigi wrote:Btw RT is basically scrubbed from existence on Western platforms. All it took was a war, surprised Al Jazeera has lasted this long while calling out Israel.

I still see a Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGN4H6 ... Qig/videos

Is that not it?

This article suggest that Youtube has deleted stuff, in this case 6 years of Chris Hedge's work with RT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1LU-nV11dg
Hedges says in the vid that RT 'went dark' a while ago

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:27 pm

I have not been following the 'war' at all lately.

I find it just too frustrating trying to get reliable info. All western media are on a total obedience to a ridiculously one-sided narrative, and of course the same probably goes the other way. Hard to find anyone actually on the ground that isn't beholden to one or the other.
And of course, real military info on both sides are obviously kept from the public as much as possible.
Lies, rumors, and obfuscation everywhere.

If anyone here has legit sources please share.

Until then my honest suspicion is that the whole thing is being played by both sides.
The international money-laundering going on is huge, as is the 'Great Reset' destruction of current systems, not to mention the weapons manufacturer's interests (Military Industrial Complex), who we all know loves war. For sure this war is benefitting many, and like other wars is likely to be prolonged rather than ended asap, as long as it is working for the big interests.

I'm not convinced Putin is a genuine opponent to the NWO.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:39 am

Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Btw RT is basically scrubbed from existence on Western platforms. All it took was a war, surprised Al Jazeera has lasted this long while calling out Israel.

I still see a Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGN4H6 ... Qig/videos

Is that not it?

This article suggest that Youtube has deleted stuff, in this case 6 years of Chris Hedge's work with RT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1LU-nV11dg
Hedges says in the vid that RT 'went dark' a while ago

106 subscribers, no description, not the standard logo, no content before 2 years ago, seems very likely this is a guy who mirrors RT content every now and then while avoiding getting banned.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:17 pm

You so smart Luigi :D

Thank you

So it really has been censored then? Who all did this, and what legal justification did they use?
Was it ever official? Any backlash on censorship?

I missed this whole story. It's really quite amazing imo, if this is true we are living in openly admitted media censorship state (instead of a not-openly admitted media censorship state lol)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:52 am

Looks like this specifically was a Google/Alphabet thing and happened in March: https://www.france24.com/en/europe/2022 ... -the-world

We are a bit different than a classic tyrannical government because its private corps rather than Trudeau that gets to make the authoritarian rules, but lets be real, they could make him do whatever they wanted anyways.

I went to the RT website and they recommended following RT on Rutube instead. lol sorry guys, Bitchute is already pushing it for me.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:29 pm

So there is arguing over where the hit in Poland came from.

NATO says it was Russia.

It seems hotly debated.

Anyone following this?
I'm not much, out of cynicism that any news on the matter can be trusted. But I'm open to listen what people are sayin

Nasty stuff

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:16 pm

Zelensky just announced that he is banning (a certain sector of ?) the Ukrainian Orthodox Church, claiming they have ties to Russia.

He’s now banned news stations, political parties, jailed opposition leaders, and now religious organizations:

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”