Hyper-perversion of KIDS &society

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Hyper-perversion of KIDS &society

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:45 pm

Hey all

Seeing SO much lately from every corner trying to over-sexualize children and encourage them towards LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ/Trans/Pedo themes.

It's in the schools. It's in entertainment. It's getting worse.

What the fuck is this all about???????

I am so happy my kids are old enough/past puberty when this is starting to kick in. If I had young kids right now I think I would find this even more terrifying. If I had a primary teacher trying to pass this stuff to my toddlers I would be absolutely livid.

They ARE coming for your children, make no mistake about it.

This IS part of a larger agenda, and YES it is all connected with other bizarre trending agendas as facets of a single over-arching ideology.

It IS ALREADY leading to an attempt to ultimately normalize pedophilia.

Many of us saw this coming and predicted these trends but it's really kicking into high gear right now, they are going for it full steam ahead, gates are open this should be obvious to anyone paying attention.

Anyways just wanted to start a thread to archive examples of this and hopefully make sense of it and find ways to support some sensible resistance. thx

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:27 pm

random start:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:32 pm

We have come so far in such a short time that somehow we as western society are no longer able to define simple concepts of our own biology like 'male' and 'female'.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:42 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:27 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:20 pm

- They call them M.A.P now! Minor atracted person. Theres teachers pushing this now.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/minor-attracted-person-inside-the-growing-effort-to-destigmatize-pedophilia

Minor-attracted persons (MAPs) are often misunderstood and are victims of misinformation and discrimination. It is often assumed that they are dangerous or that they cannot be trusted. Many people, including trained counselors, are frightened by the thoughts which MAPs share with them and are unwilling or unable to offer them the support which they are so eager to find.

https://www.welcomeconnections.com/maps#:~:text=Minor-attracted%20persons%20%28MAPs%29%20are%20often%20misunderstood%20and%20are,support%20which%20they%20are%20so%20eager%20to%20find.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:07 pm

Canuckster wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/DudeFlyover/status/1517306766056468484/photo/1

Yes that's my point for most of it.

The whole idea of public school is to teach things that everyone can basically agree upon like literacy, math, sciences, time management etc etc skills for life.

By nature it should not get into subjective territory out of simple respect for all the many different opinions, religions, and ways of life out there.

We don't let teachers impose their religious or political views onto the kids just as we shouldn't allow teachers to recklessly start imposing their own controversial ideas about sexuality that could potentially damage millions of children.

Teach your kids whatever you want at home. Offer resources, help and inclusion for those kids who may be suffering from these issues, but don't make it the norm because it's not. Imposing these issues on other people's young children, especially K-8 should be outright criminal imo

Keep public schools public. Objective curriculums.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:09 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- They call them M.A.P now! Minor atracted person. Theres teachers pushing this now.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/minor-attracted-person-inside-the-growing-effort-to-destigmatize-pedophilia

Minor-attracted persons (MAPs) are often misunderstood and are victims of misinformation and discrimination. It is often assumed that they are dangerous or that they cannot be trusted. Many people, including trained counselors, are frightened by the thoughts which MAPs share with them and are unwilling or unable to offer them the support which they are so eager to find.

https://www.welcomeconnections.com/maps#:~:text=Minor-attracted%20persons%20%28MAPs%29%20are%20often%20misunderstood%20and%20are,support%20which%20they%20are%20so%20eager%20to%20find.

Yep.

We 'conspiracy theorists' have been seeing this coming for a while now, and predicted that this was the endgame in all the trends heading in this direction.

Now I think that moment has finally come, that door has been wedged open.
The term 'MAP' has entered the mainstream paradigm.

Watch out.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :?

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:12 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- They call them M.A.P now! Minor atracted person. Theres teachers pushing this now.

Yep.

We 'conspiracy theorists' have been seeing this coming for a while now, and predicted that this was the endgame in all the trends heading in this direction.

Now I think that moment has finally come, that door has been wedged open.
The term 'MAP' has entered the mainstream paradigm.

Watch out.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :?

- And we CT's are the weird ones! :lol:
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:51 pm

They are trying to twist us into something completely inverted from our natural state:

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”