Bought a Ron Paul book

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Bought a Ron Paul book

Postby Masato » Tue May 24, 2022 12:18 pm

It's pretty great.

50 short chapters, alphebetized. Easy reading. Consistent message.

Love that guy

I want to give a copy to Pierre Polliveirre, in the slim hopes that he is even a little bit genuine. A Ron Paul political model I think would be spectacular in Canada

If anyone is interested in any of the topics, let me know and I'll post a short synopsis:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 24, 2022 12:20 pm

The train the whole world missed:

:D

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat May 28, 2022 7:52 am

Got anything on the jews?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 28, 2022 12:51 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Got anything on the jews?

Last chapter is 'Zionism'.

I thought he had guts to include that in the book. I gotta go but I'll give a synopsis of it when I can.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:14 am

The way he had a genuine groundswell of support and was stymied by the corporate media was eye-opening for a lot of people, I'm sure. He was challenging the Federal Reserve... that was exciting.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:58 pm

penxv wrote:The way he had a genuine groundswell of support and was stymied by the corporate media was eye-opening for a lot of people, I'm sure. He was challenging the Federal Reserve... that was exciting.

He was challenging everything, I think even many of his fans didn't really understand how far his ideas went.

He was also calling for a complete reversal of foreign policy, bring ALL troops home immediately and get out of other nations' affairs. That was huge, especially considering the NeoCon War on Terror at the time

This book is hardcore, man. If taken his concepts into practice it would be a complete stripping of most all Federal government powers or involvement in almost everything.

Watching his first run 4 Prez was absolutely amazing imo. And yes, the media's effort to distract and silence his movement was indeed an eye opener, and one of many proofs of what the mainstream media actually is in the US

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:39 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Got anything on the jews?

Last Chapter (alphabetical): ZIONISM

Traces back to 8th Century BC, more modern roots = 18th and 19th centuries

"It is not in its cultural, religious, or language aspirations that Zionism has inspired the most controversy, but rather in its political goals of securing a geographical homeland."

Cites the partitioning of Palestine in 1947 was one of the very first actions of the United Nations upon its inception.
The same year they partitioned Korea, and in 1950 the US was in another war in Korea vs Soviet Union and China

Both partitions exist to this day (Palestine and Korea)

Dr Paul questions the credibility of the UN the past 60-70 years, considering these issues and the suffering to this day

Clearly against settlements/removing Palestinians from their homes. Does not accept historical nor religious justification, as it has changed hands so many times throughout history, and religion is subjective.

Claims that with less government involvement, people would likely get along together more peacefully. Cites many times in history where Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived together without problems. Let problems be solved locally

"My advice: Leave the young people alone, and they'll find out that they prefer lovemaking to warmongering and are more anxious to get along with one another than the older generations who stir the pots of war."

"Give government any kind of foothold and it will figure out a way to force or incite young people into war making."

- Strongly questions the power of the Israeli lobby groups in the USA AIPAC etc

- claims Israel has 200-300 nukes (more powerful than all arab countries combined)

- says Israel has weird exemptions via the UN re; nuclear weapons treaties.

- points out hypocrisy that the US/UN/Mainstream media are always on about Iran having a nuke when they have none and have complied with UN rules, yet Israel has tons and they escape controversy or discussion.

-criticism of this hypocrisy ^^ is slandered as 'antisemetic'

- Says Israeli press is more vocal about the contoversies than US media. Cites how US mainstream media censors/protects all controversy re; Israel/Nukes/Palestine etc

Dr. Paul favors a non-interventionist policy (as with all other countries) - consistent with the Founders and Constitution. "...a policy of peace, friendship, and trade - but no intervention in any country's internal affairs."

Says the USA risks itself on Israels actions - whatever wars they fight the USA is automatically drawn in.

Says Israel exists in dependency of the US. They are unable to properly solve their problems and become truly sovereign as long as they are so dependent on USA. Removing aid to Israel would force it to negotiate better with its neighbors and make peace. Huge costs perpetually for the US constantly flowing trillions of dollars to Israel

criticizes the enormous cost to maintain militaristic solutions on the taxpayer, which may not support such violence.

-Admits the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are directly connected to Israel's interests

Says Christian/Muslim/Judaic religions all missing the point that they worship one god - cites 'Golden Rule', love for fellow man, desire for peace as basic concepts of religious wisdom.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”