Gunman kills 14 children and a teacher in Texas school

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Gunman kills 14 children and a teacher in Texas school

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue May 24, 2022 10:47 pm

By Marco Bello

UVALDE, Texas, May 24 (Reuters) - A gunman opened fire at an elementary school in South Texas on Tuesday, killing 14 students and one teacher, before the suspect himself died, Governor Greg Abbott told reporters, the latest shooting in an epidemic of gun violence at schools in the United States.

Abbott said the gunman, identified as 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, apparently was killed by police officers responding to the scene, and that two of those officers were struck by gunfire, though the governor said their injuries were not serious.

Authorities said the suspect acted alone.

Official details on the circumstances of the midday shooting remained sketchy in the immediate aftermath of the violence, which unfolded at Robb Elementary School in the town of Uvalde, Texas, about 80 miles west of San Antonio.

"He shot and killed horrifically, incomprehensibly, 14 students and killed a teacher. Mr. Ramos, the shooter, he himself is deceased and it's believed that responding officers killed him," Abbott told a news briefing.

"It's believed that he abandoned his vehicle, and entered into the Robb elementary school Uvalde with a handgun, and he may have also had a rifle, but that's not yet confirmed according to my most recent report," Abbott added.

U.S. President Joe Biden planned to address the nation about the shooting at 8:15 p.m. EDT, the White House said.

The student body at the school consists of children in the second, third and fourth grades, according to Pete Arredondo, chief of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District Police Department, who also addressed reporters.

University Hospital in San Antonio said on Twitter it had received two patients from the shooting in Uvalde, one child and one adult. Both patients, a 66-year-old woman and a 10-year-old girl, were listed in critical condition.

The Texas rampage was the latest in a series of mass shootings in U.S. schools that have shocked the world and fueled a fierce debate between advocates of tighter gun controls and those who oppose any legislation that could compromise the right of Americans to bear arms. read more

The shooting in Texas was one of the deadliest at a U.S. school since a gunman killed 26 people, including 20 children from five- to 10-years old, in a rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut in December 2012.

In 2018, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, killed 17 students and educators.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/two-dead-14-injured-elementary-school-shooting-texas-abc-news-2022-05-24/
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed May 25, 2022 12:30 am

Another white cis male

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 25, 2022 2:53 am

Flashbacks to Sandy Hook.

Treat everything from mainstream media with extreme suspicion

Almost don't know what's worse, the deaths of any actual kids... or the terror and evil the mainstream media/politics beast casts with these events

I am not planning to investigate but be my guest, I'll read posts here if anyone wants to dive in.

Sandy Hook was so fucked up (as were other MSM shooting narratives) I just can't take these stories at face value anymore, and unfortunately the only way to get any shred of truth is to go deep and study such grisly shit daily for at least a few weeks or months, which I'm not prepared to do anymore.

There are so many possibilities when this shit happens. Likelihood of framing a simpleton setup patsy is enormous.
MSM version will be settled quickly and will almost certainly be a lie.

Condoloences of course if any real deaths happened

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 25, 2022 3:16 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Another white cis male

Salvador Ramos?

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed May 25, 2022 3:25 pm

Masato wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:Another white cis male

Salvador Ramos?

-He is joking. He is the only one here almost as white as me. :lol:
But you can be called Salvador Ramos and be white!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 26, 2022 8:37 pm

Where is DaG?

Very curious if any patterns of oddities from past shootings are showing up.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri May 27, 2022 8:47 am

Active shooter drill in March. Cops waiting outside the school for 40 minutes while the tranny blasted away

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri May 27, 2022 4:54 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Active shooter drill in March. Cops waiting outside the school for 40 minutes while the tranny blasted away

- The transexual isnt the same that shot the children. And yes, the Swat stayed outside the building!

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/trans-womans-photo-used-spread-baseless-online-theory-texas-shooter-rcna30511

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri May 27, 2022 5:21 pm

Police response to Texas school shooting criticised

Authorities confirm gunman stayed locked in a classroom for up to an hour with officers massed outside

Kids called 911 from classroom during Texas massacre as police waited outside - official

Brad Brooks and Gabriella Borter
Fri, May 27, 2022, 11:22 AM·2 min read
By Brad Brooks and Gabriella Borter

UVALDE, Texas (Reuters) -Nearly 20 police officers waited for nearly an hour in a hallway outside the classrooms where a gunman killed 19 children and two teachers in a Texas elementary school, even as panicked 911 calls were placed from inside the rooms pleading for police to intervene, authorities said on Friday.

At least one child and one teacher made multiple calls to the 911 emergency number from the two connecting classrooms after 18-year-old Salvador Ramos had entered with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, according to Colonel Steven McCraw, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

In hindsight, McCraw told reporters at a news briefing, "it was the wrong decision" for the onsite commander to wait for a specially trained tactical team before trying to enter the classroom at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.

Someone whom McCraw did not identify called the 911 line multiple times starting at 12:03 p.m., telling police in a whisper that there were multiple dead and that there were still "eight to nine" students alive, the colonel said. A student called at 12:47 p.m. and asked the operator to "please send the police now."

Officers did not go into the classroom until 12:50 p.m., according to McCraw, when the U.S. Border Patrol tactical team used keys from a janitor to open the locked door and kill Ramos.

Several officers had an initial exchange of gunfire with Ramos shortly after he entered the school at 11:33 a.m., when two officers were grazed by bullets. There were as many as 19 officers in the hallway by 12:03 p.m., McCraw said - the same time that the first 911 call from inside the classroom was received.

Police recovered 142 spent rounds inside the school from Ramos' rifle, as well as nearly two dozen more on school property outside the building, McCraw said.

Videos that emerged on Thursday showed frantic parents urging police to storm the school during the attack, with some having to be restrained by police.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-response-texas-massacre-under-142204902.html

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 27, 2022 5:24 pm

Any North American mainstream sources on USA school shootings is lying to you by default.

Wait for the hardcore independents to start piecing it together, until then you are being fed straightup lies.

Beware, Edge. This is among the nastiest of mainstream media tactics.
I encourage you to seek more independent sources

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”