Invoking Uvalde, Trudeau out to freeze handgun sales

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Invoking Uvalde, Trudeau out to freeze handgun sales

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:34 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:If indeed gun violence is on the rise (I don't necessarily believe StatsCan, another government source), the contributing factors would be so many we could never count nor quantify them. It's all symptoms of the whole

- Deaths with illegal guns are on the rise. Why Trudeau want the Canadian People desarmed?

Because he wants to turn Canada into China. He (his handlers) has bigger plans for control/stripping of our freedoms. Without guns it is much easier, who can fight back? He will need far less cops to make the people do what he wants. Otherwise fuck you, and who wants to be a cop enforcing bullshit when you know the people you've been sent after may be armed?

I am not necessarily an advocate for guns but I totally understand when it comes to protecting from tyrannical governments

Long history of countries taking guns away, then slaughtering millions not long after. This is simple history, ignore it if you want to

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:30 pm

- How does Trudeau keeping geting elected?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:21 pm

Because people like us aren't numerous enough and most liberals don't even know what he's up to, I have a friend i just spoke with him and he voted liberal,I asked him wtf are you doing voting liberal,don't you know what that piece of shit has been up to?

His response: i don't pay attention to any of that shit.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:37 pm

Canuckster wrote:Because people like us aren't numerous enough and most liberals don't even know what he's up to, I have a friend i just spoke with him and he voted liberal,I asked him wtf are you doing voting liberal,don't you know what that piece of shit has been up to?

His response: i don't pay attention to any of that shit.

- I only started following politics after going to university, and thats because i like CT's and comic-books. You can see, that i didnt even posted in this sub on my first years here. Only after i undestood how important it's is in our everyday life and relationships.

I would love to stick posting about Dinosaurs and old-civilizations, but we dont have excuses for our political apathy in this day and age.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:38 pm

Surveillance footage released. Doesn't show anybody get shot... cops look like they're taking part in a drill.

They probably just videotaped that.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:24 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”