Is there a increase of the number of mass shooting or They're being reported more?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Is there a increase of the number of mass shooting or They're being reported more?

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:25 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:11 pm

Or they are being 'manufactured' more... ??

It may sound crazy to those who have not extensively looked into these US 'mass shooting' events, but I have come to believe that some (most?) of these media-hyped shooting events are very plausibly set up/created or even sometimes faked to achieve media frenzy and political advancement (or other nefarious things - possible some other criminal shit goes down and they blame it on a shooting and some mentally ill patsy to steer the investigation away from whatever really happened. Often in these events there are huge amounts of money being mysteriously transferred within the same town amongst people close to or even involved with the shootings. very, very weird stuff. the 'official' explanation of many of these shootings simply do not add up when you really look at the info.

As far as amount of gun violence in general, I suspect there are a LOT more shootings in the US than we will ever know, but only a few become media sensations. You think a bunch of poor people shot up in Detroit or Chicago will get 1 second of media attention? etc
Somehow they pick and choose which ones to obsess over, and which ones to ignore.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:12 pm

PS: I have not seen this particular shooting yet. My comments obviously may not apply.

I'll check it out though

thx for posting Edge!

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:08 am

- I dont think some people at the governament would having problems setting up shootings. They're already used to doing that in other countrys. The hight ups at the govern dont pull the trigger, just the strings.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”