DIAGOLON

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

DIAGOLON

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:40 am

LOLOL
This is amazing

Canadian Government/Mainstream media actually used a fictional meme/internet joke group as one of their reasons to invoke the Emergencies Act.

Absolutely bizarre. Is EVERY 'threat' this government has panicked about the past 2 years ALL bullshit?
Well this piece was/is at least.

Hilarious story

Here Viva Frei interviews the creator Jeremy Mackenzie.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:53 am

'Diagolon' is a fictional country that a bunch of veterans and internet trolls made up as a JOKE.

Somehow the Liberal Media/Government thought it was a good idea to actually claim they were a legitimate terrorist threat and that they were actually planning to overthrow both Canada and the USA to create a new nation.

LOLOL
Watch this vid to the end you will understand pretty fast:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:53 am

Bro sometimes I put on CBC radio just to listen to what dumb thing they are expecting us to believe next and they had on an "expert" or right wing terrorism and you could tell he was just some antifa blogger dork with 10 followers and they unironically discussed the dangers of Diagolon and Tamara Lich for half an hour. They were acting horrified that the one Diagolon guy was found with AmUnItIoN!!! dear god the horror.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:00 pm

He's pretty hardcore sometimes, gets pretty riled up on his show. But in the end it's all just words.

We are dangerously close to a government that is starting to treat 'just words' as a crime/hate/threat

Scary shit

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:22 am

About once every 2 months they have a protest against mandates on Hurontario street, the latest one was 2 or 3 days ago, and as I drove by I saw a guy waving a giant pole with a Diagalon flag on it lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:33 pm

Luigi wrote:About once every 2 months they have a protest against mandates on Hurontario street, the latest one was 2 or 3 days ago, and as I drove by I saw a guy waving a giant pole with a Diagalon flag on it lol

That is funny. I've thought of supporting the meme myself, maybe stickers or something

It is only dangerous in the manner that some people will think it's real. If they see that dude with the flag, some will believe they are very serious terrorist/separatist orgs, when in reality they are just protesting with some humour/inside jokes

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:42 pm

He got mad and drunk and said some threats of violence on his podcast.
Of course they pounced on him.
Now his life is fucked.

It's hard because on one hand, we need to stand up to the beast. On the other hand, if you stand up too much, the beast will kick your ass.

Difficult path to tread

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:27 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:21 pm

LOLOL

Jeremy Mackenzie is scheduled to testify at the Emergencies Act Inquiry

Here they are already talking about it

They can use him to smear the convoy because he says a lot of outrageous shit, but in the end it's a joke that it even came up as any serious intelligence concern. I hope he enjoys his time on the stand, could be some big popcorn.

I think he's scheduled for tomorrow but not sure

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:21 pm

LOLOLOLOL WHAT THE FUCK

This tactic of trying to smear people by calling them racist is wearing so thin. I hope anyone who continues to do it has the tables flipped on them and be as embarrassed as this guy:

That is unreal

Where is the media jumping on the antisemitism tactic now??? lol what hypocrites

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”