Favorite to become next Italian PM is a milf that makes Trump look like Trudeau

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Favorite to become next Italian PM is a milf that makes Trump look like Trudeau

Postby Luigi » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:05 am

Introducing Georgia Meloni:

In the 90s she was openly pro-Mussolini/fascism, and to this day her party uses an emblem, the tricolor flame, whose origin is a reference to Mussolini.

Those who may have followed Italian politics in the past may be wondering, whatever happened to Matteo Salvini, the populist taking the scene by storm by vocally attacking NGOs smuggling African migrants into Italy? Basically, his party La Liga and Meloni's Fratelli D'Italia have always been in a coalition, but Salvini's popularity waned in favor of Meloni when he expressed openness to joining a centrist coalition. But dont worry, they are still friends and hang out:

Meloni herself expresses similar sentiments, and caused a stir when she posted a video of asylum seekers raping an Italian woman on social media. Most vocally however she has targeted the gays and their alphabet club. She has vowed that while anyone has the right to love whoever they want to, because single people are not allowed to adopt children as it would give the child an inadequate upbringing, so too should alphabet couples be banned from adoption. In my opinion while this idea may seem uncomfortable at first I think most moderate lefties would agree a kid with a strait single parent is more likely to have a normal happy life than someone with gay/trans parents. Personally though I think its the wrong approach to solving this problem. Better is the Russian solution, to allow gay rights but make alphabet propaganda a serious crime. Speaking of Russia, Meloni is very much on board with NATO and the EU, most likely because it means France and Germany have to allocate their resources to Italy. Overall I think she seems pretty awesome.

bona fortuna, domina audax!

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:20 am

Hey look, I get a chance to embed a Bitchute video:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:56 pm

- She looks like Ally Walker on the first picture.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:37 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:27 am

would bang
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”