10 dead, 15 hospitalized in Canada mass stabbing attacks, police say

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

10 dead, 15 hospitalized in Canada mass stabbing attacks, police say

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:32 am

At least 10 people are dead and 15 others hospitalized after a series of stabbing attacks in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, police said Sunday. Two suspects were still on the loose Sunday evening, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said.

The stabbings occurred in 13 separate locations throughout James Smith Cree Nation and in the village of Weldon, police said.

RCMP said they are looking for 31-year-old Damien Sanderson and 30-year-old Myles Sanderson in connection with the stabbings. Damien Sanderson was described as being 5'7" and weighing roughly 155 pounds. Police said Myles Sanderson is 6'1" and around 200 pounds. Police believe they may be driving a black Nissan Rogue.'

Rhonda Blackmore, the Assistant Commissioner of the RCMP Saskatchewan, said some of the victims appear to have been targeted by the suspects but others appear to have been attacked at random. She couldn't provide a motive.

"It is horrific what has occurred in our province today," Blackmore said.

Police said the last information they had from the public was that the suspects were sighted in Saskatchewan's capital of Regina around lunchtime. There have been no sightings since.

"If in the Regina area, take precautions & consider sheltering in place. Do not leave a secure location. DO NOT APPROACH suspicious persons. Do not pick up hitchhikers. Report suspicious persons, emergencies or info to 9-1-1. Do not disclose police locations," the RCMP said in a message on Twitter.

Weldon resident Diane Shier said she was in her garden Sunday morning when she noticed emergency crews a couple of blocks away.

Shier said her neighbor, a man who lived with his grandson, was killed. She did not want to identify the victim out of respect for his family.

"I am very upset because I lost a good neighbor," she said.

The search for suspects was carried out as fans descended in Regina for a sold out annual Labor Day game between the Canadian Football League's Saskatchewan Roughriders and Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

The Regina Police Service said in a news release that with the help of Mounties, it was working on several fronts to locate and arrest the suspects and had "deployed additional resources for public safety throughout the city, including the football game at Mosaic Stadium.″

The alert first issued by Melfort, Saskatchewan RCMP about 7 a.m. was extended hours later to cover Manitoba and Alberta, as the two suspects remained at large.

The Saskatchewan Health Authority said multiple patients were being treated at several sites.

"A call for additional staff was issued to respond to the influx of casualties," authority spokeswoman Anne Linemann said in an email.

Mark Oddan, a spokesman with STARS Air Ambulance, said two helicopters were dispatched from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and another from Regina.

He said two carried patients to the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon, while the third carried a patient to Royal University from a hospital in Melfort, a short distance southeast of Weldon.

Oddan said due to privacy laws, he could not disclose information about their ages, genders or conditions.

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/canada-stabbing-saskatchewan-deaths/
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:25 am

Saw this on the news, heard a rumor that the one brother killed the other.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:33 pm

I would like to ask the mainstream media to offer ONE SINGLE explanation how the plastering of this into the minds of millions of Canadians does one shred of good for anyone.

Seriously. One single benefit of making this mainstream news, on any level of society. I dare anyone.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”