ALBERTA = Badass

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

ALBERTA = Badass

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:39 pm

Hey all

Super interesting story here in Canuckistan

Alberta has a Premier that is, bafflingly, actually standing up to Trudeau and Ottawa.

Not in a Pierre Polievre way, all slimy and political, silent when the iron was hot, but jumping on bandwagons when the tide turns.
Not in a Maxime Bernier way (bless his heart), all weird and creepy, unable to really resonate with anyone.
Not even in a Ron DeSantis way, all arrogant with power or and egomaniac

Alberta Premier Danielle Smith seemed to come out of nowhere, and actually seems to be doing what politicians are supposed to be doing.

1. She is fighting to have ALL COVID MANDATES/SEGREGATION dropped, and laws made so they can never happen again
2. She is fighting to BLOCK OTTAWA FROM OVERREACH into Alberta, as they have done lately to ridiculous levels.
3. She is proposing that Alberta somehow gain a level of sovereignty within Canada (??? need to learn more details)

I will post more, but I gotta go.

Here she is giving an absolute ass-kicking.

I don't trust politicians, but this sounds as grass-roots as I have maybe ever seen in Canada.
Very nice:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:39 pm

I will post some stuff about her fighting the Covid Segregation

It is wonderful.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:44 pm

By the way, Alberta is one of the most spectacularly beautiful places on Earth. (except for Calgary, lol Calgary sucks :D)

I've been through much of it many times, it is a really breathtaking and unique/sacred land.

Here is a thread with some pics of my last time through Alberta, road tripping from Edmonton and down through the Rockies:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7162&p=67677

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:27 pm

This is the bitch Premier Smith was grilling for suggesting/asking that Trudeau should have the powers to overrule Canadian democracy.

Apparently she was looking right in her eyes throughout the speech.

Awesome

I will post soon about her and the covid segregation mandates. It's hardcore.

dass

Postby dass » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:17 am

badass?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:58 am

emily-yoshida?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:56 am

She did an interview with Peterson, it was pretty good. The Alberta sovereignty act she explained that its them trying to do what Quebec does to give themselves their own rules.

Thats cool and Im glad she is doing it if Albertans want it, but in the interview she tried to come across as progressive socially and it turned me away from her. No need for any of that alphabet stuff in our world.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:41 pm

She needs to keep it simple imo. Don't go all messianic or separatist
Just continue reminding people of how localized democracy works, and speaking simple truths about how real people and real life work.

Of course the media will continue to paint her as badly as they can, but the 'mainstream narrative' of almost everything has become so absurd and convoluted, that any true grassroots common sense should be able to combat it quite easily. Hopefully, anyways

I am impressed so far.

I still haven't posted anything about what she has said/done re; covid segregation. It was revolutionary. Again, so simple... basic truths that resonate with clear-minded people. IMO when she spoke those things, every single other politician in Canada should have felt like absolute filth for their cowardice and obedience to such madness.

I will keep an eye on this story for sure

Apparently Saskatchewan is starting up some similar things

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:32 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:21 pm

Holy shit, it PASSED

Did not expect that

Trudeau ass-licker Rachel Notely surely losing her mind lol

This is wild:

https://lethbridgenewsnow.com/2022/12/0 ... overnight/

EDMONTON, AB – Alberta’s legislature passed Premier Danielle Smith’s controversial sovereignty act overnight — but not before first stripping out the provision that granted Smith’s cabinet the power to bypass the legislature and rewrite laws as it saw fit.

Smith’s United Conservative caucus used its majority to pass an amendment affirming that the Alberta legislature still has the last word on lawmaking.

The bill then moved directly to the third and final reading on the bill and was approved at around 1 a.m. Thursday morning, December 8, 2022, with government members standing to applaud after it cleared the final legislative hurdle. The U-C-P passed motions at the final three stages of the bill to limit debate.

Smith, speaking to the bill in the third reading, said it is time to reset the relationship with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”