New Eurasian Axis

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

New Eurasian Axis

Postby Luigi » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:10 am

Russia, Iran, and Syria are together co-operating more and more. They are united by traditionalism and defiance of America/Israel. The new Eurasian axis is facing great challenges at the moment, but on the other side of these problems they will be strengthened and will embolden others to join in building a multipolar world order.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:51 pm

It certainly does look like another Axies vs Allies situation.

But then again I often suspect that this was always an illusion, that these wars were manufactured/set up by those with a hidden hand on both sides.

I often suspect the same is going on today.

For example I've been following some research about how many ties and short degrees of separation there are between Chairman Mao and guys like Kissenger etc. Kissenger spoke highly of Mao, there is a whole thread of common connections and meetings with Yale alumni Skull & Bones etc.

Another rabbit hole I've been poking at is re; 'Islamo-Communism' or 'Islam-Leftism', suggesting that perhaps Islam has been used as a means to install more political control over Arab populations, though in a very different way than we see in the west. Yet both with the same directional result; ie more power and control
They go through the historic relations between Arab power elites in many Middle Eastern countries with the Anglo and Zionist power elites, royal families etc. It is astounding really.
The theory was that the goal was always global communism, they just had to execute it differently in different places of the world depending on the culture and temperament of the people etc. But all eventually leading to the same goals.

Is Russia really an enemy/opposition?
1. Putin is named by Klaus Schwab himself to be a loyal member of the WEF
2. Putin is fuelling the War in Ukraine as much as any other
3. Putin is making new laws to fight 'misinformation' and censor/control free speech
4. Putin promoted all the exact same covid ID/vaccination programs as the west
5. Putin is pushing AI Trans-humanism
6. Putin speaks admirably of China's government

I think it's impossible to really know what is real and what are manipulated fake narratives. There may be even many layers of this, if it is true warfare then each must create their own labyrinth of masks to deceive their enemy. LOL what a mess

I do sort of like that Assad guy. Likely he's a psychopathic liar puppet too lol but I have a friend who wrote a book about Syria and how horribly the western media and politicians have lied about the shit that has gone down there, it's atrocious. He seems to have a sympathetic view of Assad as an actual opponent to the western octopus.
But who knows

I see the mainstream media seems to be building toward an Axis vs Allies situation. Take whatever that means to you imo

Anyone play this game as a kid?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:05 am

You dont need to condition Middle Easterners to accept dictatorial government, its been that way across the whole region for about 3000 years. Of course all civilizations have always had kings, but specifically with the Middle East for millennia they have had emperors ruling over vast lands of varying subjugated ethnic groups.

I played Risk but not Axis n Allies.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”