Chris Sky 4 Mayor

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Chris Sky 4 Mayor

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:56 pm

Hey all

Interesting story in Canada

CHRIS SKY is a local Toronto guy who came out at the start of the covid shit and called out EVERYTHING. The police hounded him and charged him with a string of bullshit charges, they came to his house, received personal threats to STFU but he just kept getting louder and louder.

He is still calling out everything, saying covid was a big trick, among other things to prepare/condition us for climate crisis lockdowns etc.

He doesn't give a fuck and is usually right.

....and now he is running for MAYOR OF TORONTO :D :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

This will be interesting for sure. If he gets any following at all he will suddenly have a much bigger platform to speak up and share info.
The media has plenty to smear him with but they will not be able to ignore him.

Big popcorn in TO

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:20 pm

I dunno man,

I was watching a lot of the livestreams during the Ottawa convoy and pat king talked about a very interesting event where he said he was approached by a high ranking government official during the protest and was offered a political position as head of a new party if he stepped down from the protest, he said he refused. Fast forward to now and here's chris sky running for Toronto Mayor, and this guy came out of nowhere, I've never seen or heard of him before. He says all the right things and I'm pretty sure he's a plant. But I guess we'll have to wait and see
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:44 pm

You've never heard of him before?

Like before the pandemic? Or just now?
He made a lot of noise during the lockdowns etc. Called out everything iirc

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:38 pm

First time I saw him was during the trucker convoy in Ottawa being interviewed in a tank top. Guys kinda weird, he's being attacked in the media now, they're saying he's an ex drug dealer, heroin addict etc etc, so who knows
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:29 pm

Canuckster wrote:First time I saw him was during the trucker convoy in Ottawa being interviewed in a tank top. Guys kinda weird, he's being attacked in the media now, they're saying he's an ex drug dealer, heroin addict etc etc, so who knows

Yeah he's super weird lol. And he does have some cannabis criminal record. And he has criticized the mainstream narrative of the Holocaust. And he's probably an asshole most of the time lol

FOR SURE the mainstream media will have absolutel;y no problem making him look like an absolute buffoon. They could just bring up his Holocaust tweet and roast him as an 'antisemite' perpetually lol.

On the other hand, he has called out every detail of the covid 'pandemic' from the very beginning, and has zero trouble screaming loudly about Agenda 2030 and Digital IDs and 15-minute cities and climate crisis buulshit, and ALL the crap that no one else has the guts to even talk about. He has drawn heat and been arrested a bunch of times for standing up to the lies. Did I mention he criticized the mainstream narrative of the Holocaust? lol Also he was born and raised in Toronto, worked all over, lived at Jane&Finch etc.

I honestly can't image how this is gonna play out.

I figure don't kill the messenger, no one should ever expect the perfect candidate/saviour. If we have an everyman that is willing to call out the Big Lies at that level., I think we should take what we can get.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:30 pm

Oh I don't have a problem with him as mayor since whats the difference anyway? If for nothing else, will be fun to watch, kinda like Rob ford

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:46 pm

Rob Ford never called out the NWO

Any voices calling out the agenda right now are helpful imo

I will cheer for him

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:30 pm

LOL It's ON!!!!!!!!!

Already going toe to toe with MilkHouse lolololol

Masato