France is goin off

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: France is goin off

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:58 pm

‘Stop rioting, stop destroying’: victim’s grandmother calls for calm in France

Grandmother of Nahel M makes plea as 45,000 police and gendarmes deployed in fifth night of rioting

The grandmother of a teenage boy, whose fatal shooting by police sparked five nights of rioting in France, has called for calm as authorities said the scale and intensity of the violence appeared to be waning, despite an arson attempt on a mayor’s home.

Gérald Darmanin, the interior minister, said the police deployment would be unchanged, with 45,000 officers on duty around the country, after protesters again torched cars, looted shops, damaged infrastructure and clashed with police on Saturday night.

President Emmanuel Macron was due to meet senior ministers on Sunday evening to assess the situation, the Élysée Palace said, after the interior ministry announced 719 arrests overnight, compared with 1,300 on Friday night.

More than 40 officers were injured, 577 vehicles torched, 74 buildings set on fire and 871 fires lit in streets and other public spaces on Saturday night, the ministry said, but added that the massive police presence had “made for a quieter night”.
The grandmother of 17-year-old Nahel M, who was killed during a police traffic stop in a Paris suburb on Tuesday, appealed for calm, saying that while she resented the officers responsible for her son’s death, she did not hate the police.

“Stop rioting, stop destroying,” the grandmother, named as Nadia, told BFMTV. “I say this to those who are rioting: do not smash windows, attack schools and buses. Stop. It’s mothers who take those buses.” The rioters, mostly minors, were “using Nahel as an excuse”, she said. “We want things to calm down.”

In the most serious incident on Saturday night, rioters rammed a burning car into the home of Vincent Jeanbrun, the mayor of L’Haÿ-les-Roses, nine miles (15km) south of Paris, at about 1.30am. Jeanbrun was at the town hall at the time, but his wife and one of his two children, aged five and seven, were injured as they fled.

“Last night was a new milestone in horror and disgrace,” the mayor, from the conservative Les Républicains party, tweeted, condemning “an act of unspeakable cowardice”. The local prosecutor said on Sunday the attack was being investigated for attempted murder.

“First indications suggest the car was driven into the building in order to set fire to it,” Stéphane Hardouin said, adding that a Coca-Cola bottle filled with flammable liquid had also been found at the scene. Jeanbrun’s wife suffered a broken leg.

Visiting the town on Sunday with Darmanin, Elisabeth Borne, the prime minister, denounced “an intolerable attack” and pledged those responsible would not get away with it. While the situation was much calmer overall, the attack was particularly shocking, she said.

Rioters also entered the garden of another mayor, in La Riche, outside the city of Tours, and tried to set light to his car, prosecutors said. Politicians of all parties expressed outrage at the attacks, with demonstrations of support planned outside town halls across France on Monday.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/02/france-riots-quieter-night-reported-across-the-country-despite-close-to-500-arrests
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:02 pm

Did this thread from 2017 predict this??

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4670

Symbolic/Prophetic Rothschild-installed artwork under the eiffel tower?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:36 pm

Spoke with a good friend in Marseilles yesterday. He was pissed about the grocery store being closed, other than that he hadn't noticed anything.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”