Saturn death cult

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Daglord

Saturn death cult

Postby Daglord » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:40 pm

Published on Jul 17, 2014
Why does so much of the Elite's symbolism refer to Saturn? Why do ancient cultures around the globe describe the environment and sky as vastly different than it is today? Were they just wrong about what they were seeing or have we been kept in the dark? Today's guest on everyone's favorite conspiracy podcast, Troy McLachlan, has been trying to answer those questions and more in his book and subsequent website entitled, "Saturn Death Cult."

Troy looks at various systems of weight and measures, the enslavement through a tilted economic model, the writing of our ancestors, and alternative models of Universal principles to nudge us towards the secrets these shadowy masters might be hiding. The conspiracy of all conspiracies!

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:07 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:37 pm

ImageImage
seal of saturn
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:38 am

Didn't know where to put this exactly, didn't want to start a thread on it, so I'll dump it here.

This particular piece is directly across the street from the large scottish rite masonic lodge in hamilton, a place masato has mentioned a few times.

Coincidence?

When it comes to this stuff, I've begun to throw coincidences out the window.

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:23 pm

All Bitches.
Now that's magic for you cuckster. Now I am going to bang my new blood.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”