Ancient Pyramids of China - ROBERT SEPEHR

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Canuckster

Ancient Pyramids of China - ROBERT SEPEHR

Postby Canuckster » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:49 pm

https://youtu.be/sCYdLZn_dZw

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:43 pm

The evidence of archaeological history as it is slowly leaking out past the censorship and historical revisionists seem to show that this world's current development is largely responsible due to the Aryan race throughout history.

I guess you could say that Hitler was right.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:41 pm

Just watched. Robert Sepehr is a ride, man

He is suggesting that ancient China may have been an EGYPTIAN COLONY.

This is interesting to me because I'm currently on a research bender about communism, included of course is the origin and history of Chinese communism.

A big part of it always is the erasing and rewriting of history. For sure if those pyramids exist (and it seems they do) they would have been victim of the censorship.

Perhaps a big reason for the spread of communism was out of some need to secure all the historic sites and either destroy them or protect them or hide them. ..? I often think that world history was known, but systematically edited and re-taught so as to blank out huge chapters that would threaten the current political powers and agendas.

In this light, if those political powers and agendas are indeed dismantled and exposed one day (if the CCP falls for instance and some semblance of freedom is restored to the people)... imagine the history lessons we will receive!

Honestly this is one of my greatest hopes, and foolish wishes that I may see in my lifetime.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:09 pm

This is an interesting followup, Sepehr finds a similar thread in Japanese lore and some curious DNA studies in Japan...

At the end of this video he also compares the same story to the story that supposedly riled up the Nazis, that being a story of some sort of aryan race that was widespread and ancient, and not born of natural human evolution but spawned by gods and deities.

Sepehr suggests that the concept of 'Cultural Marxism' is to make the human race all one, blurring all histories and cultures into one, and thus permanently erasing such a history, if indeed there is some truth to it. He describes in Japan there was an effort to do this, to scrub out certain ethic groups in Japan, and make the culture homogeneous. Curiously, the groups that were targeted are groups that fit Sepehr's theories.

I have often pondered that perhaps the motivation to destroy the German peoples so completely in WWI and WWII could have also been out of a desperation to cover up these histories, to not let it get out at all cost, to demonize the Germans so badly so no one would ever dare be caught listening to anything they had to say.

Good yarn.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:09 pm

I have mixed views on RS because on the one hand there are people I respect who respect his work, but on the other hand when I checked out some of his stuff that touched on Mesopotamia it seemed off/amateurish. Maybe he is just very willing to step out of his comfort zone.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:49 pm

Luigi wrote:I have mixed views on RS because on the one hand there are people I respect who respect his work, but on the other hand when I checked out some of his stuff that touched on Mesopotamia it seemed off/amateurish. Maybe he is just very willing to step out of his comfort zone.

I get the impression that he is not really trying to produce peer-reviewed papers on his ideas, he seems happy to mix a bit of everything together and just enjoy exploring his theories without claiming to be an expert or presenting flawless presentations.

He is likely not an expert in every area he covers.

I'd be curious what you see about Mesopotamia that he had wrong. I still think overall he presents an interesting version of possible history

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:35 pm

He's like the Alan watts of anthropology, a fantastic, engaging, entertaining introduction to topics you may not otherwise listen to, but his style and presentation keeps you entertained. Which will draw in casuals and possibly encourage them to dig deeper into serious research.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:36 am

Seems spot on especially in regards to antediluvian civilization.

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”