DMT Elves

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Luigi

DMT Elves

Postby Luigi » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:57 pm

I didnt know DMT(sleep/dream chemical in your brain) is known to cause visions of elf-like creatures:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:40 am

Luigi wrote:I didnt know DMT(sleep/dream chemical in your brain) is known to cause visions of elf-like creatures:

This is super interesting.

I have not done DMT but have experienced perhaps some similar states of mind, and agree these are legit questions. What is that reality? What exactly do people experience there? Is it all just in the mind of the experiencer? Or are there things being experienced that exist outside the experiencer's mind? if that makes sense lol

I don't have an answer.

Once I took way too much acid and honestly thought I encountered some kind of entity and interacted with it, but I am completely open to the idea it was my own distorted perceptions and imagination. I honestly don't know.

Have you done DMT, Luigi?

Would you?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:58 am

Never done it, I remember in high school someone had it. Said you have to be ready to pass out 10 seconds after so dont be standing up etc. Not sure if I would, probably not or maybe as a crazy old man lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:00 am

Luigi wrote:Never done it, I remember in high school someone had it. Said you have to be ready to pass out 10 seconds after so dont be standing up etc. Not sure if I would, probably not or maybe as a crazy old man lol

Ok lets get together and do it when we're crazy old men. Which is not very long away for me, lol

I've heard the same about ayahuasca, I know a few people who have done it. They all describe encountering some forms of intelligence beyond themselves.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”