Plot Twist: Astrology is Real

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Luigi

Plot Twist: Astrology is Real

Postby Luigi » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:07 am

An interesting discussion on modern practice of historical astrology, as opposed to fortune cookie astrology:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:25 pm

- Was reading about bodybuilding(slight romo), and the discussion about biotypes come. A guy said biotypes are like astrology. The diference is that astrology has thousand of years of studys to back up!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:21 pm

Luigi wrote:An interesting discussion on modern practice of historical astrology, as opposed to fortune cookie astrology:

Just found this thread
I don't usually lurk in here

Thanks Luigi!

My wife has a good friend who does astrology but she insists its not the fortune cookie stuff like you say.
She has a different approach, it's not all new age flaky stuff she has tangible calendars for the planets and moons and has some structured system to it all. I don't dare try to explain it for her but maybe its similar to this vid, I'll check it out.

She says she did my calendar but I haven't got it yet lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:12 pm

-Astrology has been studed for thousand of years.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:59 pm

I have been following Father Mike Schmitz "Bible in a Year" program(it's taking me a tad longer than a year to get through) and in one episode he does state that Astrology and such things are REAL and I observed in this study that the Bible also makes mention of "other Gods" on numerous occasion

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:42 am

Yahweh is himself a fusion of two or more gods. Afterall, they didnt name the country Isra'yahweh.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:34 am

If anyone is interested, my wife's best friend in Brazil does these kind of astrological charts. Not just some hokey zodiac fortune telling, she will provide a detailed chart of all the astrological calendar for you, and spends time physically talking with her clients and cross referencing her calculations with personal details etc.

I don't usually go for this stuff but I was impressed with her, its next level stuff and she is quite wise imho.

Anyone who you think might benefit and has a few hundred bucks for a good session let me know I can hook it up.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:34 am

Luigi wrote:Yahweh is himself a fusion of two or more gods. Afterall, they didnt name the country Isra'yahweh.

What does the name (word?) 'El' mean to you, Luigi?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:23 am

Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Yahweh is himself a fusion of two or more gods. Afterall, they didnt name the country Isra'yahweh.

Its the same word every Semitic language uses for "god", and in Hebrew meant specifically the supreme god of the Hebrew pantheon, before he was synchronized with Yahweh. You're sure to recognise the form the word has taken in Arabic, illah, in the compound Al-illah(the god), contracted to Allah. In Akkadian its illum, likely not far off from the proto-Semitic root word which was only about a millennium removed from our first Akkadian records. Not sure if I ever discussed it here but the evidence is fairly compelling that the Sumerian supreme god Enlil is actually a reinterpretation of the writting EN.lil which originally encoded Illil, itself likely derived from an unattested prehistoric name il illim, literally "God of Gods."

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:22 pm

Luigi wrote:
Masato wrote:

Its the same word every Semitic language uses for "god", and in Hebrew meant specifically the supreme god of the Hebrew pantheon, before he was synchronized with Yahweh. You're sure to recognise the form the word has taken in Arabic, illah, in the compound Al-illah(the god), contracted to Allah. In Akkadian its illum, likely not far off from the proto-Semitic root word which was only about a millennium removed from our first Akkadian records. Not sure if I ever discussed it here but the evidence is fairly compelling that the Sumerian supreme god Enlil is actually a reinterpretation of the writting EN.lil which originally encoded Illil, itself likely derived from an unattested prehistoric name il illim, literally "God of Gods."

DUDE your knowledge of this stuff is awesome and uncanny.
Thanks for sharing, I wish I had the understanding to make better conversation with you about it.

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”