Should I join the Kitsune Society??

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Som-Pong

Should I join the Kitsune Society??

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:33 am

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:45 pm

Som-Pong wrote:

Yeah, I admit that was an odd metaphor...

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:18 am

In your constitution it says you can only become a member if you are from somewhere that there has been a burrow for a year. Surely that would mean that anyone who isn't from Minnesota, Oregon or California can't join as there isn't a Burrow?

With this in mind how do you hope to expand as a society?

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:34 am

Benwahwah wrote:In your constitution it says you can only become a member if you are from somewhere that there has been a burrow for a year. Surely that would mean that anyone who isn't from Minnesota, Oregon or California can't join as there isn't a Burrow?

With this in mind how do you hope to expand as a society?

Wait-- It said that?!

Hrrmm... I gotta fix that. Have no idea why Master Genereux put that in there... Thanks for the heads up!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:56 am

Maybe they just want weeabos?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:55 am

What's a burrow? (other than a hole in the ground for animals)

Once I learned how to do a shamanic 'Cedar Bath'; you boil a shitload of cedar boughs in water, and pour the soup into a piping hot bath and sit in it. As your sweat pores open up, the cedar gets inside you and acts as a psychedelic.

The instruction was to THINK OF A HOLE IN THE GROUND - some place you know for real or have seen. Close your eyes and let yourself go into trance, and GO INSIDE THE HOLE (burrow).

Apparently this is one of the easiest ways to go into the spirit world. You go on a trip and then come back out again.

I did the bath and started going down the hole but did not have the focus to maintain the trip :( It was very intense and I kept coming back to the bath again.

Also, it makes you very sleepy so eventually I gave up and went to bed.

I need to try it again

Also what's a weeabo?

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Masato wrote:What's a burrow? (other than a hole in the ground for animals)

Once I learned how to do a shamanic 'Cedar Bath'; you boil a shitload of cedar boughs in water, and pour the soup into a piping hot bath and sit in it. As your sweat pores open up, the cedar gets inside you and acts as a psychedelic.

The instruction was to THINK OF A HOLE IN THE GROUND - some place you know for real or have seen. Close your eyes and let yourself go into trance, and GO INSIDE THE HOLE (burrow).

Apparently this is one of the easiest ways to go into the spirit world. You go on a trip and then come back out again.

I did the bath and started going down the hole but did not have the focus to maintain the trip :( It was very intense and I kept coming back to the bath again.

Also, it makes you very sleepy so eventually I gave up and went to bed.

I need to try it again

Also what's a weeabo?

A Burrow is just our fancy term for a chapter of the group.

Also, a weeaboo is an insufferable little shit who thinks Japan is perfect in every single possible way just because they watch Naruto.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:33 am

OK SRBrant, have another creepy update:

This was actually like 2 weeks ago (right around the time I said Inari was showing up)... (I have just been lazy downloading the images from my phone)

Was out with the missus for her birthday, she wanted a copy of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, so I took her to some New Age bookstore to find a copy (we found one). Anyways while I was in there, they had a little coffee-table and chairs with some books out for people to browse.

On the top of the pile was a book withe a cover-painting that I had used in one of my photoshops, and it caught my eye. I picked it up and opened to a random page and BAM - there was a fucking painting of Inari.

I'm telling you man this is weird shit, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Dun dun dun..........
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:35 pm

there's a mans face in that foxes chhest

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”