There is lots of great art everywhere that I can appreciate and admire, but there is a narrow window of stuff that relates to how my own mind thinks and sees, and the kind of work I would like to aspire towards. To be honest I find myself much more of a writer than a visual artist, I don't really like to draw.. for me its always been a tool for grander concepts and a means of earning income. But I do admire good drawings especially good comic art, lifedrawings, digital paintings... stuff that suggests a story rather than just a still image. Styles I can realistically maybe aspire too one day IRL. (I'm also not posting artist credits (something I try to usually do) because sometimes fuck that lol)
Anyways I'm making this thread for my own personal use but feel free to post in it if you like.














