FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Re: Suspended again

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:07 pm

penxv wrote:I made a post about 9/11 being JC's birthday and it got ejected.

Made one with Game of Thrones spoilers and it is generating thoughtful discussion.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/383349-g ... ew-season/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


I followed this link and made an account - VanFan69

I am awaiting validation after validating my email. Damn tight security they've got!

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:19 pm

If you guys want to be successful at trolling there, you have to pick up board culture by lurking for a bit first. Otherwise, you'll all stick out like sore thumbs.

Kids these days. They just jump right in there without checking the waters.

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Winnson wrote:If you guys want to be successful at trolling there, you have to pick up board culture by lurking for a bit first. Otherwise, you'll all stick out like sore thumbs.

Kids these days. They just jump right in there without checking the waters.


Yeah, thats good advice. But I saw Vutu and Masato posting and I got all excited. I should exercise some patience from now on.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:15 pm

As long as we do it for the luls.

I have no avatar there and the place is way too blue pilled for me. I can lend my 'VanFan69' account out if needed maybe.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:17 pm

So for now, my account is Penxv's backup account. I trust him with it...Kek

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:18 pm

He's already PMing the mods. He's miles ahead of the game!

Hockey Game!


User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:57 pm

You guys just wait, I've got somethin coming :)

stay tuned

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
penxv wrote:Actually, now that I think about it, that fight was the impetus for the UFC's exclusivity in their contracts... which is something that not a lot of people know about. Singer was under contract with the UFC at that time.


I remember Carlos Newton was able to move back and forth between Pride and UFC when Zuffa first took UFC over from SEG. He was really the only one I remember that seemed to be able to do that. And he was the last one as I recall.

I didn't realize you had fought again last year Penxv. I'd have wished you luck back then had I known; I happened to stumble upon that thread here in the mma subforum. I'll admit my surprise, I thought you were done with fighting.


I pretty much am. My shoulder has been giving me problems for the last year or so. If I got a good offer, i would do it but it's hard to justify the time and energy expense for no good reason.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:06 pm

What? they closed your Coral Castle thread now?

That's just basic thread content for any good forum, lol

What gives? They blockin erry'thang

seriously what's wrong with that?

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:54 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Some gook replied to my intro thread in chinese. wtf? now I gotta ignore it cuz I can't read or type it, and I'm supposed to be fob.


Throw it into google translate and hope for the best.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests