Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
dass
Posts: 1751
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:42 pm
Reputation: 77

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby dass » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:53 pm

ATTENTION: Anastasios I HEREBY promote you to 1st degree Faygot and heartedly welcome you to the serried ranks of Faygotdom and to your dedication to have a perfect physique like that of Michaelangelo's David (with classic micro penis). I AWARD you the Fagototo 3rd Class with solid purple neck ribbon (with one stripe.)

Plus I encourage to work hard since you can only go upward in the ranks. Who knows, you can be a grandmaster Faygot one day???!!!

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:00 am

Anastasios wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:That aside I may opt for high pulls instead which seem to hit my traps more which is the secondary goal

I would go for high pulls. More muscle work and less need for precision and technique in catching the bar. I can't even do front squats with an oly grip.



Yeah will do, I can just see myself knoccking some teeth out doing cleans, im okay with them but when you start pushing shit goess wrong

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:07 am

No caffine no sugar coke is the fucking bomb

I cant get enough of it

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:31 am

Oatmeal with a raw egg, kiwi and apple.

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 4405
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 3071

Postby Luigi » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:40 am

Last night had a great squat session. It seems like the more I go up in weight the more the challenge becomes lower back strength. Maybe its just easier to mess up technique when the weights are higher.

If Dass isnt a bot I can only imagine what kind of bizarre kind of person he is.
Image

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:26 am

Not a bot just loads of pre and post natal head trauma coupled with being the result of two retards breeding

dass
Posts: 1751
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:42 pm
Reputation: 77

Postby dass » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:33 pm

Luigi wrote:Last night had a great squat session. It seems like the more I go up in weight the more the challenge becomes lower back strength. Maybe its just easier to mess up technique when the weights are higher.

If Dass isnt a bot I can only imagine what kind of bizarre kind of person he is.

ATTENTION: luigi, due to your vast potential as a journeyman, soon to be a master journeyman, I HEREBY promote you to 4th degree Faygot and should be addressed as Self Hand Entertainer, 1st Rank. And give a residency to study the works of Emile Faguet???!!!

And I UPGRADE your Fagototo 2nd Class with single oak leaf to the full bronze oak leaves with F device on the right side of the ribbon.

May you revel in the glories of Faygotdom and shine like the sun as you discover the skills you have inherently have in Faggutdom.

YOU ARE SO BLESSED???!!!

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:26 am

Just did a chest session. Increased the weight with 10kg just by arching my back. Tried to follow Nippards cues from youtube.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:56 am

What do you guys think of this?
https://youtu.be/meBN9bMbN4Y?si=wMAAjRSa69POPFu9

Back day today. Usually looks like this
Deadlifts
Rows
Lat Pulldowns
Barbell Curls
Hammer Curls

Today I think I'll go
Rows
Pulldowns
Deadlifts
Curls
Curls

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:19 am

Heres the thing with deadlifts and hypertrophy you have millions of skinny bastards who can DL 200KG+
Not many who can squat 200KG+ or bench 3 plates

I have zero data to back that up, in fact I didnt even think about it much but theres a point to be made there

That said I will continue to DL for as long as I lift I might not chasse PRs for much longer though


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests