Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:35 pm

^^ LOVE it.

Now watch this hypocrisy:


Also:



and:


User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:54 pm

Stop crying. White peoples have no place in California.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:44 am

Image
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:26 pm

I like this:



Relatively speaking, I have been wreckless this whole year, not washing hands more than usual, going to jiu jitsu, teaching, eating out, kids playing with friends, going to school, traveling, flying on a plane, renting cars, etc etc. I had my elderly inlaws living with us through the thick of it who also did not panic and they did not get it either. Basically doing everything as usual and I still don't even know 1 single person that has died from it, or even been sick for more than a week or two. I just have not seen any evidence of it with my own eyes or within any direct contacts in my social circles. For nearly a WHOLE YEAR. Not a single person. Am I just the luckiest guy ever or am I living proof that this is not really that dangerous?

All I see is random people getting sick for a few days, maybe a week or 2 at best, then getting better again. Which is completely fucking normal and has happened every year since I have been alive.

I have however heard direct stores of people who have died as a result of lockdowns, one person did not get their scheduled heart surgery because of covid policies and they died from that. Family of that person lost their job/their whole industry folded (trade shows). Super harsh story. I've seen businesses go up for lease, and talked to restaurant owners who are hanging by a thread trying to survive when the rules keep changing every week on a whim. I know even more who are clearly psychologically fucked up.

A real pandemic doesn't look like this. A crisis worth breaking the world over doesn't look like this.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:14 pm

Hear hear! Exactly the same thing here.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:39 pm

In a REAL Pandemic, if I heard that a friend or loved one got the virus, I would be horrified, worried, and mournful.

Instead, when I hear of positive tests I'm not worried AT ALL, everyone's just like; 'sux to be quarantined', 'rest up!', and 'can't wait to be training again with you soon!'

No one I talk to is really actually worried about it as if it was a deadly plague.

That is not a real pandemic.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Image

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:52 pm

Demoralization of the west is pretty much done. They haven’t tried for v2.0 here yet.
On a side note I am now a stateless person. Seems Sweden cut ties in 2016.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:49 am

Im going to fuck this just turned 18 year old white girl on hetr fathers bed again while she calls me master.

I shit you not, ill blow on her dads pillow this time.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:52 am

555 that’s disturbing.


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests