FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Re: Suspended again

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:24 am

Vutulaki wrote:You wont pull it off


I think he played minor hockey as a kid in Sweden if I recall correctly Vutu..
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:25 am

We love our Swedes by the way. We drafted Elias Pettersson last June 5th overall in the draft.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:14 am

You remember correctly Uncle. I was banned from playing though lol

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Som-Pong wrote:You remember correctly Uncle. I was banned from playing though lol


We're all starting to trickle in there now I guess. I've welcomed newcomer Vutu to the forum.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:38 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:I want to use SYOTO TASAM as a username but it doesn't sound very hockey


I think you should. Don't worry about hockey, just stay in the off topic and/or the white noise.


But it makes no sense, lol I won't be able to defend it with any credibility

What are all your usernames? Or are we supposed to figure each other out? lol

I'm gonna sign in today, if anyone has any direction for a better username post here and I'll run with it.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Hockey coach in Thailand.


Just be prepared to be grilled on this by nerds. The level of hockey nerd at this place is quite high.

There's no real need for an elaborate cover story.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:58 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:I want to use SYOTO TASAM as a username but it doesn't sound very hockey


I think you should. Don't worry about hockey, just stay in the off topic and/or the white noise.


But it makes no sense, lol I won't be able to defend it with any credibility

What are all your usernames? Or are we supposed to figure each other out? lol

I'm gonna sign in today, if anyone has any direction for a better username post here and I'll run with it.


Jean Guy Masateau?
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:56 am

Fuck I dont know shit about hockey. I know a thing or two about race trolling though :) Ill try not to get banned in 5 mins like I do everywhere else.

Whats a good ethnicity to pretend to be to race troll? maybe Swiss-Australian?

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:11 am

Vutulaki wrote:Fuck I dont know shit about hockey. I know a thing or two about race trolling though :) Ill try not to get banned in 5 mins like I do everywhere else.

Whats a good ethnicity to pretend to be to race troll? maybe Swiss-Australian?


Race trolling is guaranteed death sentence at that place Vutu. If you're very careful you might get away with an angry minority reverse race troll but even that will require a certain deftness of touch.

As I said at the outset, the real low hanging fruit is in the Trump/election thread with the sjw contingent. Something imaginative and funny would be preferable to shooting fish in a barrel of course. Who knows maybe if we all wind up in the same place long enough the magic will just happen naturally.

Perhaps someone can start complaining about the white domination of the sport, I think Masato was onto a winning strategy with the racism/alienation from a game I loved storyline. Just knowing that forum I can see a whole lot of angst flowing out of that.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:35 am

My favorite troll we've had there over my five years was definitely Desiboinuxlifeee! a young naive and very enthusiastic Indo Canadian who drove people nuts with his dumb questions and ideas and his tireless optimism and enthusiasm in the middle of long losing streaks (the Canucks are a very bad hockey franchise that loses much more than it wins). I was actually quite surprised to find one day that old Desi was no longer with us. I tried to get answers but nobody really knew what he had finally done. Think good natured superCalo shtick on a hockey platform.
el rey del mambo


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests