Vutulaki wrote:You wont pull it off
I think he played minor hockey as a kid in Sweden if I recall correctly Vutu..
Vutulaki wrote:You wont pull it off
Som-Pong wrote:You remember correctly Uncle. I was banned from playing though lol
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Masato wrote:I want to use SYOTO TASAM as a username but it doesn't sound very hockey
I think you should. Don't worry about hockey, just stay in the off topic and/or the white noise.
Som-Pong wrote:Hockey coach in Thailand.
Masato wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:Masato wrote:I want to use SYOTO TASAM as a username but it doesn't sound very hockey
I think you should. Don't worry about hockey, just stay in the off topic and/or the white noise.
But it makes no sense, lol I won't be able to defend it with any credibility
What are all your usernames? Or are we supposed to figure each other out? lol
I'm gonna sign in today, if anyone has any direction for a better username post here and I'll run with it.
Vutulaki wrote:Fuck I dont know shit about hockey. I know a thing or two about race trolling thoughIll try not to get banned in 5 mins like I do everywhere else.
Whats a good ethnicity to pretend to be to race troll? maybe Swiss-Australian?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests