FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Re: Suspended again

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Yep. I'm high. Fuck it.

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:53 pm

And fuck proof reading unless I need to clarify something.

Lol

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:20 pm

Ethan Allen wrote:StealthNuck: Just a heads up folks, this thread was invaded by another forum. Masateau and a couple other new members will not be posting here anymore.

Sean Monahan: How did you come to this conclusion?

Monty: We mods have our ways.


Stealth Nuck was the one that got me too. I think he's a either a robot or some kind of computer program. Monty is actually a nice guy.

Which thread was this?
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Canuckster wrote:Why are you here anyway?


I issued a general invite at tmmac when Vutu was banned there which led to a bunch of drama for me. I won't be recruiting for websites on other websites again any time soon. Causes hurt feelings.

Anyway a few did answer the call but only Shinkicker has remained. She can correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway she is cool; we're buddies.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Masato wrote:Lol just got a PM from a Mod in reply to my Finally Starting to Love Hockey Again' thread:

Image



Deb is actually the nicest mod there. She's a great gal really.

Stealth Nuck and Templeton Peck are the ones that do most of the real enforcing. I think they might actually be robots though, machines of some kind.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 71

Postby Ethan Allen » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:53 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:StealthNuck: Just a heads up folks, this thread was invaded by another forum. Masateau and a couple other new members will not be posting here anymore.

Sean Monahan: How did you come to this conclusion?

Monty: We mods have our ways.


Stealth Nuck was the one that got me too. I think he's a either a robot or some kind of computer program. Monty is actually a nice guy.

Which thread was this?


That was in the trump thread shortly before I was hit with the ban hammer.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am

Ethan Allen wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:StealthNuck: Just a heads up folks, this thread was invaded by another forum. Masateau and a couple other new members will not be posting here anymore.

Sean Monahan: How did you come to this conclusion?

Monty: We mods have our ways.


Stealth Nuck was the one that got me too. I think he's a either a robot or some kind of computer program. Monty is actually a nice guy.

Which thread was this?


That was in the trump thread shortly before I was hit with the ban hammer.


I'm surprised they let the forum know about it. I they guess must have been feeling proud of their sleuthing skills and wanted to gloat a little.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 71

Postby Ethan Allen » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:41 am

They were definitely gloating, faggots.

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:11 am

That forum won't support the avatar because the file size is too big otherwise i would be sporting it.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:36 am

Im in on the religious forum, Penxv lets run this shit man


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests