FREE JONS FORSBERG
- Shinkicker
- Posts: 633
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
- Reputation: 392
Re: Suspended again
Yep. I'm high. Fuck it.
- Shinkicker
- Posts: 633
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
- Reputation: 392
And fuck proof reading unless I need to clarify something.
Lol
Lol
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Ethan Allen wrote:StealthNuck: Just a heads up folks, this thread was invaded by another forum. Masateau and a couple other new members will not be posting here anymore.
Sean Monahan: How did you come to this conclusion?
Monty: We mods have our ways.
Stealth Nuck was the one that got me too. I think he's a either a robot or some kind of computer program. Monty is actually a nice guy.
Which thread was this?
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Canuckster wrote:Why are you here anyway?
I issued a general invite at tmmac when Vutu was banned there which led to a bunch of drama for me. I won't be recruiting for websites on other websites again any time soon. Causes hurt feelings.
Anyway a few did answer the call but only Shinkicker has remained. She can correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyway she is cool; we're buddies.
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Masato wrote:Lol just got a PM from a Mod in reply to my Finally Starting to Love Hockey Again' thread:
Deb is actually the nicest mod there. She's a great gal really.
Stealth Nuck and Templeton Peck are the ones that do most of the real enforcing. I think they might actually be robots though, machines of some kind.
el rey del mambo
- Ethan Allen
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
- Reputation: 71
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Ethan Allen wrote:StealthNuck: Just a heads up folks, this thread was invaded by another forum. Masateau and a couple other new members will not be posting here anymore.
Sean Monahan: How did you come to this conclusion?
Monty: We mods have our ways.
Stealth Nuck was the one that got me too. I think he's a either a robot or some kind of computer program. Monty is actually a nice guy.
Which thread was this?
That was in the trump thread shortly before I was hit with the ban hammer.
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Ethan Allen wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:Ethan Allen wrote:StealthNuck: Just a heads up folks, this thread was invaded by another forum. Masateau and a couple other new members will not be posting here anymore.
Sean Monahan: How did you come to this conclusion?
Monty: We mods have our ways.
Stealth Nuck was the one that got me too. I think he's a either a robot or some kind of computer program. Monty is actually a nice guy.
Which thread was this?
That was in the trump thread shortly before I was hit with the ban hammer.
I'm surprised they let the forum know about it. I they guess must have been feeling proud of their sleuthing skills and wanted to gloat a little.
el rey del mambo
- Ethan Allen
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
- Reputation: 71
They were definitely gloating, faggots.
That forum won't support the avatar because the file size is too big otherwise i would be sporting it.
Im in on the religious forum, Penxv lets run this shit man
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests


