FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Benwahwah
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:45 am
Reputation: 1074

FREE JONS FORSBERG

Postby Benwahwah » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Som-Pong wrote:CTsar is into 14-18 year old girls.


What's the story behind this? I've seen you mention it a few times and it's piqued my interest.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Ask him. I don't think he'll deny it. Vutu outed him years ago on the OG.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:56 pm

AHA!

From: Jons Forsberg Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 1 day ago Member Since: 1/1/01
Posts: 17344

Eric Bloodaxe - I'm Norwegian and have been to Sweden many times. The description of Scandinavia you'll read on this site is absolutely ridiculous. Swedes are afraid to discuss immigration in North American restaurants and kitchens? LMAO!

I think both Norway and Sweden, especially the latter, should make immigration laws stricter as a large part of crime is imported. Still, shitty neighbourhoods in Scandinavia is nothing compared to shitty neighbourhoods in the US. Crime rates way lower.

If I suggested to friends that we couldn't go to some neighbourhood here in Oslo cause there's to many muslims there they would think I'm a weirdo.
_______________________________________________________

ENTER CTard.

If you know about shitty neighborhoods in america, then why do you commit the same error of importing barcaric cultures into your country you idiots?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe because not everyone is as scared of black people as you are fuckface? WTF happened to your German ass in Brazil?

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:39 am

I am so happy you spelled piqued right.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:48 am

I rarely misspel stuff. That shit kills you in a classroom. I did have a brainfreeze and had to ask my students how to spell Buffalo the other week tho.
Where did I write piqued?

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:05 am

You didnt
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:59 pm

"Alright man, some of your tweets are pretty good. If I unban you, can you try to keep it on topic? we've got an off-topic forum and you can
theMMAcommunity.com
post whatever you want in your own threads. if you did want to come back I'll remove the ban....Jons is freed! thoughts? -Splinty"

This has piqued my interest.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:28 am

you did spell misspel wrong however, bloody swedes
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:47 am


User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:51 am

Hey I've been reading your tweets and you seem pretty cool. MAYBE you can hang out with us. You have to bring us $2 and a portion of your lunch every time you are around us, and you can't talk about _____ or ______ or ______ or ________.

We'll give you a trial period to judge if you are cool enough or say the right things. Also we'll be monitoring your twitter. And don't wear anything too faggy.

If you are still kissing our asses after 2 weeks MAYBE we'll allow you to be in our club.

Sound good?

Interest Piqued?

Good. Glad we worked this out.

Oh, this also means you can never discuss your ban with anyone, ever. I will be monitoring your social media daily for this.

Aren't we awesome?

Sincerely,

Splinty


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests