Free at last, it would seem...
http://themmacommunity.com/threads/jon- ... nned.1000/
FREE JONS FORSBERG
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
FREE JONS FORSBERG
el rey del mambo
So it would seem. I like that they have a ringside forum, though I think boxing and MMA should be in the same fora.
Are you going to go back there? LOL, fag.
I haven't been back since I saw this thread and saw they banned you and Masato.
You I could understand maybe (I didn't see what you did, but I bet it was something!), but banning Masato can never be acceptable in my eyes.
Now we have to get EY to free you, and tell you what, if EY ever banned Masato I wouldn't be back there either.
YOU DO NOT BAN MASATO!
I haven't been back since I saw this thread and saw they banned you and Masato.
You I could understand maybe (I didn't see what you did, but I bet it was something!), but banning Masato can never be acceptable in my eyes.
Now we have to get EY to free you, and tell you what, if EY ever banned Masato I wouldn't be back there either.
YOU DO NOT BAN MASATO!
I'd be up to post on EY again I reckon, I liked that place in the beginning. Tomorrow I've got an interview, I need a full-time gig.
- Attachments
-
- 11259016_662224190545670_869835833_n.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 12485 times
I went back/re-joined.
Splinty fucked up & I guess I can see why. I am actually impressed with most of the rest of it, the dudes who made it are really working hard/been really courteous to me since the ban. They are marketing that place 24/7, getting big guests to come do Q&A, and are inviting people from all over. Going to MMA Expos and events, selling merch etc etc.B
I was jelly cuz they exploded in a few weeks while this place grows so much slower, but I understand why now; they are working really hard at it.
I admire anyone who really goes for something they are passionate about
Plus they got LookOutaWhale :D
Splinty fucked up & I guess I can see why. I am actually impressed with most of the rest of it, the dudes who made it are really working hard/been really courteous to me since the ban. They are marketing that place 24/7, getting big guests to come do Q&A, and are inviting people from all over. Going to MMA Expos and events, selling merch etc etc.B
I was jelly cuz they exploded in a few weeks while this place grows so much slower, but I understand why now; they are working really hard at it.
I admire anyone who really goes for something they are passionate about
Plus they got LookOutaWhale :D
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Som-Pong wrote:I'd be up to post on EY again I reckon, I liked that place in the beginning. Tomorrow I've got an interview, I need a full-time gig.
You look like you haven't slept in 72 hours. Must be monday morning!
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Som-Pong wrote:I'd be up to post on EY again I reckon, I liked that place in the beginning. Tomorrow I've got an interview, I need a full-time gig.
It'd be good to have you back over there, everyone seems to be for it. Good luck job hunting eh.
el rey del mambo
Job seems to be a go already, I guess the only people not wanting me back are the ones who run the site eh?
You can go there, or they can come here.
2 very different results
2 very different results
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Astral projection? TME
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests

