https://soundcloud.com/prince3eg/hardrocklover

[00] Boards Of Canada - Semena Mertvykh
[0?] Eric Cloutier - Raxeira
[04] Mihai Popoviciu - Prime Number [Cyclic - CYC 27]
[06] ?
[09] Anthony Parasole - 7EVEN [Marcel Dettmann - MDR 016]
[12] Nitin - Dubbed Out (Steve Rachmad Bonus Mix 1) [No 19 - 060]
[13] Nitin - Dubbed Out (Steve Rachmad Bonus Mix 2)
[17] Bjarki - Wanna Go Bang
[??] Truncate - Modify (Dustin Zahn Remix)
[26] Lucy & Klock - War Lullaby [Stroboscopic Artefacts - SA 024]
[29] Redspecs - Atanol
[??] Exium - Rotating Frames
[??] SNTS - ?
[42] Donato Dozzy - OZ Taped [Stroboscopic Artefacts - SA 5YEARS 05]
[45] Ilario Alicante - No End
...
[55] Keith Carnal - Instantaneously [Affin - 025]
[57] ?
[??] Donato Dozzy - AA
01.1990 (Dodgy Mixing Recut) - DJ Wreck Da Decks
02.The Tape (Remix) - Frank De Wulf
03.Show Me Your Spine - PTP
04.Big Fun (Mayday Re-edit) - Inner City
05.R-Theme - R-Tyme
06.The Saturian System - Lost Trax
07.20hz - Capricorn
08.Dracula - Funkineven
09.Tied Up - LFO
10.Custard Traxx - Neil Landstrumm
11.Southside (12” Extended Version) - Dave Clarke
12.Magic Feet (Carl Craig Remix) - Mike Dunn
13.Call It What You Want - Richie Hawtin
14. Ayla (DJ Taucher Remix) - Ayla
15.Saltwater - Chicane
Anti D wrote:Diet Butcher wrote:MOAR Ministry!
I'm not going to lie, I'm not up on my Ministry like I would like to be and should be being a Van B Boy. I'm going to start a thread titled "Things I need to check out" as a reminder and Add Ministry to an ever growing list.
Everyone is welcome to use this thread for your own friendly Reminder!(except GMB13)
(examples)
Always Sunny
Curb your Enthusiasm
Boondock Saints
Ministry

Diet Butcher wrote:I have not seen Boondock Saints either. But i see that Boondock Saints 2 is available On Demand this month with the movie channel I subscribe to. Do I watch it now or should I find part 1 and watch that first?[/img]
Daglord wrote:Diet Butcher wrote:I have not seen Boondock Saints either. But i see that Boondock Saints 2 is available On Demand this month with the movie channel I subscribe to. Do I watch it now or should I find part 1 and watch that first?[/img]
watch BS 1. you can forget about 2 all together imo.
I wouldn't even recommend 2 if you had already seen 1. it's bad dude, real bad.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests