Megaterio Llamas's Jukebox/karaoke bar thread.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Flatus Fowler's Jukebox/karaoke bar thread.

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:48 am

I'm glad to here of this good fortune tonight anti-D congratulations!



















el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:58 am



















el rey del mambo

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:31 am


Anti D
Posts: 911
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 am
Reputation: 2372

Postby Anti D » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:35 am

penxv wrote:https://www.twitter.com/NickUFC/status/617534161251880960


David Horner vs. Jason Ellis is a Rocktagon matchup that won't happen because Evil Yoshida is a pussy.


http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-9876.html

Image

The best was when you got him to listen to the Mac Danzig video thinking that Mac mentioned his name when he really mentioned his alt David "Fatbody" Horner!"

Let forget about JasonEllis'sCuckold.com

OUCH.

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:47 am

Your Nick Baldwin alt is smooth. He's got "mma media" people stroking him off. It's pretty funny.

Anti D
Posts: 911
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 am
Reputation: 2372

Postby Anti D » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:58 am

penxv wrote:Your Nick Baldwin alt is smooth. He's got "mma media" people stroking him off. It's pretty funny.


I only post here, never been into trolling.

I'm a legit dude with a warehouse full of computer parts I need to work on and wrestling I need to help people with. I'm not some dipshit troll.


Guys like Evil Yoshida and Redneck are trolls, following people around being dicks for attention.

I'd prefer for everyone to leave me alone, I don't like attention.

What I do isn't trolling, I don't let any nigga tell me shit or get in my head because I've trained martial arts my whole life. People confuse that for trolling but really it's I'm going to beat you mentally no matter who you are or what you are doing.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:13 am

ist guddenfucken ja!




el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:17 am




el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:52 am

It's a new era Pen

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/ ... r/?&page=1

* I think the return of the big man must be imminent. The public is demanding it, there's a real groundswell out there. How much longer can he possibly hold out?
el rey del mambo

Anti D
Posts: 911
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 am
Reputation: 2372

Postby Anti D » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:46 am

Flatus Fowler wrote:It's a new era Pen

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/ ... r/?&page=1

* I think the return of the big man must be imminent. The public is demanding it, there's a real groundswell out there. How much longer can he possibly hold out?


I'm not going to lie Uncle, Those Canadian twins are giving me a funny feeling in my pants right now. those must have been some of the most sought ladies back in the day.

With you being a pretty big deal being a semi pro Hockey player and resembling Jack Nicholson did you ever get a test drive? You ever...............slip one past the goalie?

Also could someone explain to some of the name in that thread are. I know Forsberg is CTsar from Jackiechanporn.com and is a good friend of Vutu's.

Hillwilliam posts at fightpsort and is Masterson's personal fluffer and number 1 powerbottom but who are the rest?


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests