Megaterio Llamas's Jukebox/karaoke bar thread.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
What
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 am
Reputation: 573

Flatus Fowler's Jukebox/karaoke bar thread.

Postby What » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:53 am

is this the music thread?





Anti D
Posts: 911
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 am
Reputation: 2372

Postby Anti D » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:10 am

What wrote:is this the music thread?






Yeah we got a little sidetracked What. Things got a little crazy here last night after Mr. Flatus Fowler spiked the punch and brought those funny smelling cigarettes he always smokes.

You know the ones Emily Yoshida says are the Devil! Never heard of Deerhunter. Checking out now!

User avatar
What
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 am
Reputation: 573

Postby What » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:19 am

this one is very tough to post as its an ommage to Patrick Swayze







User avatar
What
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 am
Reputation: 573

Postby What » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:51 am





User avatar
What
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 am
Reputation: 573

Postby What » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:56 am





Anti D
Posts: 911
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 am
Reputation: 2372

Postby Anti D » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:10 am

Listening to Shpongle right now! I wish the sound quality was better in the second set. AT 10 min he starts playing of a cover of what sounds like Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence?

* edit I just looked at the comments and it looks like its his own track titled Shpongle - Nothing Is Something Worth Doing. That melody and key sounds very similar to Enjoy the Silence though. *

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 8990
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 3192
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:26 am

- Sunday is day to listen to classic music:





























- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
What
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 am
Reputation: 573

Postby What » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:43 am

Anti D wrote:Listening to Shpongle right now! I wish the sound quality was better in the second set. AT 10 min he starts playing of a cover of what sounds like Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence?

* edit I just looked at the comments and it looks like its his own track titled Shpongle - Nothing Is Something Worth Doing. That melody and key sounds very similar to Enjoy the Silence though. *


they have some decent studio stuff to check out

this one m8

http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ ... g_is_lost/

click on little play buttons for each song sample btw

Anti D
Posts: 911
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 am
Reputation: 2372

Postby Anti D » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:05 pm

What wrote:
Anti D wrote:Listening to Shpongle right now! I wish the sound quality was better in the second set. AT 10 min he starts playing of a cover of what sounds like Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence?

* edit I just looked at the comments and it looks like its his own track titled Shpongle - Nothing Is Something Worth Doing. That melody and key sounds very similar to Enjoy the Silence though. *


they have some decent studio stuff to check out

this one m8

http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ ... g_is_lost/

click on little play buttons for each song sample btw


Will check this out WHat. I see they were remixed by Sasha's on his Involver which I own and on an Anthony Pappa mix cd. Never had any idea what they were about and that they have been putting out that much music and had a live setup like that.

Like I said a number of times before I always like the different stuff you bring because I get so focused almost to the point of obsession on a particular genre that I completely neglect and miss something that might be special from another.

Check all these different styles that the internets says the album encompasses. "Breaks, Future Jazz, Ambient, Dub, Downtempo and Tribal!" :shock: Nice variety!

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:11 pm

My GAWD this EMILY!!!!






Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests