"I think he was freed already tbh. Multiple bans were lifted
Those MMAC guys are all right Wink" - Masato
I have nothing against them, one of their hacker overlords banned me, because he's a scared little bitch in my vincinity and wants to maintain some sort of alpa status on his forum. The main guy; I wild each it is fucking ace and has only been respectful. I am not posting there since that premature banning shows he's got a second-in-command who is less than worthy. How things tend to be that way. Oh yeah, guess who was the first to freeze me at confirmationbias.com?
The MMA Community
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
was it.... the real Jons Forsberg? ;)
I thought they were just an indy offshoot forum like this one, but I am actually really impressed with what they have done since inception. They are working VERY hard, going to all kinds of UFC events, taking photos with fighters, selling merch, advertising the fuck out of it. Getting fighters to come do Q&A... They are taking it seriously/looks like they're trying to create a real business from it. Not my style of forum but hespect the work effort
Same with LUB - started as a hack sub-forum, then it got bought out or something and is now a legit brand.
Hope these things never happen to this place... but I'll cheer them on from here. I can dig people following their passions and creating goals/projects
Same with LUB - started as a hack sub-forum, then it got bought out or something and is now a legit brand.
Hope these things never happen to this place... but I'll cheer them on from here. I can dig people following their passions and creating goals/projects
And yeah, the site should not take flack for the fuckups of the second-in-command. He has likely been demoted if I were to make a guess, lol
The cut bleeds a bit, but nothing like AntiD's cunt does montly. So should be aight,
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
that is the forum 'Jons' trolled me into joining - dropped in last weekend and lost a screen name bet on the Bisping fight. I had Jimmy Milk.
el rey del mambo
-
Vutulaki-san
I made a Lovo thread over there, they loved it but fuck that place. No offense theyre nice guys.
Hi Jons,
I was linked to this thread by one of our users.
Looks like I owe you a public apology for the poor communication and heavy handed banning early on.
I know its not a good excuse, but we are pretty inexperienced at running an online community. We had hoped to setup shop and let the public decide everything. That blew up in our face. In the first 8 weeks of opening the site we got hacked, had people make a half dozen troll fighter accounts to screw with us, had the mma.tv admins snoop around to apparently ban our members, dealt with one group calling for banning certain members only to then have another group unsilence themselves want them unbanned, etc. This was pretty far out there for us starting some little site.
Our modding was inconsistent -- yes I realize that is ironic given the entire reason we started the site is that kind of thing. And I can only offer an apology and statement that it represented much more our lack of know-how than anything else in the midst of the clusterfuck I just mentioned above.
Sorry if we gave you the impression we expect you to kowtow to us or there's any vendetta. We will continue to own up that we could have communicated and handled things better. We've been working on that and will keep doing so.
You can tell me to go fuck myself and post or not post at our site. Whatever, I'd get it. We don't always get a chance to own up to mistakes in life, so at least just wanted to put it out there that this one was on us.
I was linked to this thread by one of our users.
Looks like I owe you a public apology for the poor communication and heavy handed banning early on.
I know its not a good excuse, but we are pretty inexperienced at running an online community. We had hoped to setup shop and let the public decide everything. That blew up in our face. In the first 8 weeks of opening the site we got hacked, had people make a half dozen troll fighter accounts to screw with us, had the mma.tv admins snoop around to apparently ban our members, dealt with one group calling for banning certain members only to then have another group unsilence themselves want them unbanned, etc. This was pretty far out there for us starting some little site.
Our modding was inconsistent -- yes I realize that is ironic given the entire reason we started the site is that kind of thing. And I can only offer an apology and statement that it represented much more our lack of know-how than anything else in the midst of the clusterfuck I just mentioned above.
Sorry if we gave you the impression we expect you to kowtow to us or there's any vendetta. We will continue to own up that we could have communicated and handled things better. We've been working on that and will keep doing so.
You can tell me to go fuck myself and post or not post at our site. Whatever, I'd get it. We don't always get a chance to own up to mistakes in life, so at least just wanted to put it out there that this one was on us.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests

