lol bitchfaces banned me again. Apparently a gay dude like me can't call dudes faggots. Those fucking pussies... Fucking yank cunts.
Splinty, FUCK YOU; I gave you an olive branch, you returned with shit stained jocks. NOW it's on BITCH.
The MMA Community
-
BirdWatcher
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:45 pm
- Reputation: 15
I banned you for obvious reasons, Splinty had nothing to do with it.
I don't know why Splinty came back, to be honest. Som is what he is; did Splinty really expect anything different the second time around? I was surprised Som accepted his offer so graciously, but could see what would happen next as clear as day, lol
The Scorpion and the Frog
One day, a scorpion and a frog met on the bank of a stream. The
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."
The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"
Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
^^ that story could go either way, you could interchange either Som or MMAC mods as scorpion or frog. It is in Som's nature to be brash, just as its in a mod's nature to ban and try to control others.
That's the trouble with trying to set up a mainstream/'legit' forum... eventually you get sucked into having to put on the police suit and drop the hammer on people, which inevitably builds resentment and foes. Its a self-perpetuating cycle.
I don't really like seeing the word fa**ot or ni**ger here either, but I'll take it in exchange for having at least 1 place on the net that is free from the increasing political correct culture that is swallowing us all up.
Don't take it for granted, folks... this might be the 1 place left where banned folks, misfits, rebels, out-of-the-box-thinkers, straight-shooters and real visionaries can still be themselves and interact.
The Scorpion and the Frog
One day, a scorpion and a frog met on the bank of a stream. The
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."
The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"
Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
^^ that story could go either way, you could interchange either Som or MMAC mods as scorpion or frog. It is in Som's nature to be brash, just as its in a mod's nature to ban and try to control others.
That's the trouble with trying to set up a mainstream/'legit' forum... eventually you get sucked into having to put on the police suit and drop the hammer on people, which inevitably builds resentment and foes. Its a self-perpetuating cycle.
I don't really like seeing the word fa**ot or ni**ger here either, but I'll take it in exchange for having at least 1 place on the net that is free from the increasing political correct culture that is swallowing us all up.
Don't take it for granted, folks... this might be the 1 place left where banned folks, misfits, rebels, out-of-the-box-thinkers, straight-shooters and real visionaries can still be themselves and interact.
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
An oddity, most of the top men at that site are British Columbia boys just like us eh Masato. It's the strangest thing - we had nobody over at EY.com, well, I didn't know you were BC until you went on your trip and Jason73 posts at EY but not much. Yet they seem to thrive there. And they're a nice bunch, well mannered, raised right as you's expect!
*especially for city slickers!
*especially for city slickers!
el rey del mambo
Bunch of pussies imo. Political correctness is for women. Jews have succeeded in infecting the whole world with that thought control mechanism it seems.
What did you do?
Nothing man, called some nigger Blackie and said that guys who like midget fights and girlfughts are idiots. Fucking yanks.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests
