^ you must understand that this sort of posting is completely shocking and offensive to a LOT of internet users though, right?
I understand the greater world-view from which you use such terms (sort of), and am glad I have taken the time to learn more about why you post the way you do... but 99% of forum users will not, so its not hard to see how your posts can drastically change the vibe of a thread for such people.
Sometimes I wonder how many lurkers are attracted by your posts, or how many are repulsed by them and are thus not comfortable posting here (?)
Just something to keep in mind - if you like this place and wish to see it grow healthy then it might be wise to to take too many shits in it, lol - keep it more hospitable to potential new friends and members that simply won't get your tone.
Personally I love having the legend Som Pong posting here, its kind of a 'warning at the door' lol... but lots of 'nice' folks are 'nice folks' if you know what I mean... Just because they are PC and/or have a typical sort of world view doesn't mean they are not good people with valuable ideas/insights/info to share.
I'm pretty open-minded and personally hate PC policing, but certain words still make me cringe too. You've been droppin em a lot lately, not sure why. Maybe testing me :D
The MMA Community
Som-Pong wrote:Nothing man, called some nigger Blackie and said that guys who like midget fights and girlfughts are idiots. Fucking yanks.
I fully support WMMA. every chick should train a little @ some point imo & if they want to fight, let 'em.
what do you consider midget fights?
Masato, I love you mang. AND YOU KNOW THIS! I like this place, but I post the way I do. I called Winnson a faggot within 5 minutes of meeting him and Vutu was on an open challenge all the time. That's who I am. I ain't gonna fake myself for anyone. I'll be the first one to let a nigger monkey face stay at my place whilst the pretty boys will talk pretty and that's it. I'm pretty sure you know this.
^ I know this. Winnson knows this. Many others who have taken the time to read your posts know this.
I'm just sayin you're ripe for being misunderstood lol
This can also bleed out on whatever forums/company you keep
Or maybe the world needs to be shaken out of its PC constraints and you are doing good work, lol I don't know.
This place is an experiment in this way. What happens when there is no modding? Do we turn Lord of the Flies, or can we prove that people can truly interact nobly under such anarchic conditions, and make such values attractive to others and spread some light?
I'm just sayin you're ripe for being misunderstood lol
This can also bleed out on whatever forums/company you keep
Or maybe the world needs to be shaken out of its PC constraints and you are doing good work, lol I don't know.
This place is an experiment in this way. What happens when there is no modding? Do we turn Lord of the Flies, or can we prove that people can truly interact nobly under such anarchic conditions, and make such values attractive to others and spread some light?
Either way, please keep being who you are, for the pure sake of humanity lol
Just try to keep an eye on when/if it starts to mess up the place too bad or possibly fuckup growth
Your non-crass posts are always great too
Just try to keep an eye on when/if it starts to mess up the place too bad or possibly fuckup growth
Your non-crass posts are always great too
Was gonna rep this, but it seems to be gone. If someone goes pussy over words, then they are not worthy. I'd even extend it to the occassional slapping around. Most of my good friends I have fought at some point or another, I'll keep it with me that I am keeping up the good fight jew and female led faggottry. I love my bitches and I love my Jewbrews though/ I jist reckon people need to be kept in chek. Except for me, cause I'm better than you all.
My old mate nicknamed "Coke Dan: always tried to make me into the character of that Samoan Bastard. I think it was because he knew I was prettier than him. One time I had to cut up 3 Syrian idiots to get out of a bind.
My nickname in junior high and high school for a bit was 'anything for a buzz'.
Later it became 'slick'.
I am ok with this.
Later it became 'slick'.
I am ok with this.
I like nicknames. Most of my Thai friends call me Aye Daeng, or Fucking Red.
Som-Pong wrote:If someone goes pussy over words, then they are not worthy. I'd even extend it to the occassional slapping around.
this may be true but also short-sighted imo.
Think of all the wise women out there who would be disgusted at such words.
Think of all the good-hearted intelligent peaceful folk who are turned off by violence and any sort of racist language.
These are not bad people, and are plenty 'worthy' imo. In fact they may be the best friends/company around in many ways (and you don't even have to fight them! lol)
I have always hoped to have such people here AS WELL as misfits and hardcores; more artists, worldly people, older people, smart political minds, spiritual folk, ambitious youth, etc. I would guess a great deal of such minds would never get your angle, nor would care to. That doesn't necessarily make them 'pussy'.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests

