The MMA Community
Don't be a such a wog. We from the northern climes practice love in the open, you turban-wearing fuck.
You know why Europe is considered a continent?
EVILYOSHIDA has done for the internet what HIV has done for humans.
Someone really wrote that at another place. I was like THAT JUST HAPPENED.
He's OK. A little opinionated and narcissistic at times, but OK.
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Geebus, they have created a culture over there where everyone runs to the mods and tattles every time someone says something they dont like. Its awful - its not near that bad at the UG. What exactly is the point of that place. The purpose escapes me.
el rey del mambo
Dunno. The last time I visited was just before they banned Masato.
I cannot exist on a forum that would ban Masato. That's like banning Christmas.
I cannot exist on a forum that would ban Masato. That's like banning Christmas.
Som-Pong wrote:You know why Europe is considered a continent?
why?
I always wondered this
They are the ones who gave "continent status"
Also, LOL at running to the mods. Fucking bitches.
Also, LOL at running to the mods. Fucking bitches.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests
