The MMA Community
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
I don`t know, Big Sweetie or something. The thing is they`re encouraged to tattle over there if their feelings are hurt. I`m left wondering what the point is of a forum that`s more overbearing than the UG, isn`t the UG strict enough. And if not you already have Sherdog. I didn`t realize leniency was an issue at the UG but apparently there are enough butthurt people looking for a strictly moderated mma forum out there to really make a go of it. I mean, I would have thought the reverse would be the case. Fooled me I guess.
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
And I thought I would embarrass them by asking to have the offending comment (a picture of Ronda Rousey with an ambiguous comment that could be read any number of ways according to your own personal bias) removed but they actually thanked me for making their job easier.
el rey del mambo
LMAO no wonder they banned me with a quickness. I think Masato has the speed record though. I think I'll be unbanned on Oct 4th. I shall make a few posts then. Basically you can't give an opinion unless you dickride every singe "fighter" in the world. I still enjoy the "When we were Bouncers" thread featuring mighty mouse.
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Yeah, I put in a bit of time there and discovered of few things that surprised me:
A few cool people are there, including a bunch from my BC homeland, none of whom I know except Jason73 from the Yoshida forum
A huge number are minorities, probably a majority (if that makes sense). It seems there is a lot of racism at the UG (I didn`t realize the often hilarious Lookoutawhale from the UG was Indo Canadian for example. Ryan Lankford always considered it a nazi hangout, he might have been right it seems.
And the problem - the place is swarming with crybabies and jock sniffers with their hands on the report button rendering lively, spirited discussion impossible.
Place is already too big to be any good - celebrity fighters and even mma lawyers are incoming.
A few cool people are there, including a bunch from my BC homeland, none of whom I know except Jason73 from the Yoshida forum
A huge number are minorities, probably a majority (if that makes sense). It seems there is a lot of racism at the UG (I didn`t realize the often hilarious Lookoutawhale from the UG was Indo Canadian for example. Ryan Lankford always considered it a nazi hangout, he might have been right it seems.
And the problem - the place is swarming with crybabies and jock sniffers with their hands on the report button rendering lively, spirited discussion impossible.
Place is already too big to be any good - celebrity fighters and even mma lawyers are incoming.
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
As a matter of fact, it seems the mod I speak of is our newest member here, according to the front page.
And a fellow BC guy if I`m not mistaken.
Hah.
And a fellow BC guy if I`m not mistaken.
Hah.
el rey del mambo
Yeah, Splinty is really sensitive.
The whole forum shit their panties when I called Abe Froman Blackie. Those idiots started calling me of all people racist lol.The UG and OG is full of Nazis Uncle, not that there's anything wrong with that, if you're into that sort of thing so be it. It actually wouldn't surprise me if the reason EY hasn't been banned over his SH trolling is that they got off on his anti-Jew schtick.
The whole forum shit their panties when I called Abe Froman Blackie. Those idiots started calling me of all people racist lol.The UG and OG is full of Nazis Uncle, not that there's anything wrong with that, if you're into that sort of thing so be it. It actually wouldn't surprise me if the reason EY hasn't been banned over his SH trolling is that they got off on his anti-Jew schtick.
-
Vutulaki-san
Evilyoshida has been destroyed, by a meth addict, rain man type no doubt.
When you say LOAW is Indo-Canadian, do you mean Aboriginal?
From the Prairies? I've always thought that dude was a genius, straight up. The UFC was sooo stupid to squash his stuff on copyright grounds. He promoted them like a boss.
From the Prairies? I've always thought that dude was a genius, straight up. The UFC was sooo stupid to squash his stuff on copyright grounds. He promoted them like a boss.
^ don't know LOAW (what was his 'stuff'?), but it fits the pattern
Myself included, whenever any real passionate fans start to get creative, the capitalists seem to get all freaked out. You know about ZombieProphet? He got a direct lawsuit from Zuffa and lost. Many other legends booted from Sherdog, etc for getting too popular. My MMA work/comic generated a good number of bans as well, even though I made everything for free. Sherdog started freaking out and kept trying to block my Sonnen's War episodes, which also led to a ban (but also the creation of this forum :) )
- Why don't UFC and these corporate forums understand the value of having creative fans? It GROWS forums and sport-popularity, not hurts them. Or maybe I am missing something
Myself included, whenever any real passionate fans start to get creative, the capitalists seem to get all freaked out. You know about ZombieProphet? He got a direct lawsuit from Zuffa and lost. Many other legends booted from Sherdog, etc for getting too popular. My MMA work/comic generated a good number of bans as well, even though I made everything for free. Sherdog started freaking out and kept trying to block my Sonnen's War episodes, which also led to a ban (but also the creation of this forum :) )
- Why don't UFC and these corporate forums understand the value of having creative fans? It GROWS forums and sport-popularity, not hurts them. Or maybe I am missing something
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
