The MMA Community
The MMA Community
You're not a money grubbing cunt, you'll never get it. Neither do I for that matter.
Eventually, greed will be the death of us all.
Masato wrote:^ don't know LOAW (what was his 'stuff'?), but it fits the pattern
Myself included, whenever any real passionate fans start to get creative, the capitalists seem to get all freaked out. You know about ZombieProphet? He got a direct lawsuit from Zuffa and lost. Many other legends booted from Sherdog, etc for getting too popular. My MMA work/comic generated a good number of bans as well, even though I made everything for free. Sherdog started freaking out and kept trying to block my Sonnen's War episodes, which also led to a ban (but also the creation of this forum :) )
- Why don't UFC and these corporate forums understand the value of having creative fans? It GROWS forums and sport-popularity, not hurts them. Or maybe I am missing something
I think this is one of the few things of LOAW's that he is allowed to post that's MMA related:
^^ Oh, Look Out A Whale
my bad, I didn't think for the acronym
Yeah I am a huge fan. Zuffa went after him too?? Damn
I really wonder sometimes why nobody came after me for Sonnen's War... The forums harassed me about it, but never a word from UFC or fighters.
Bob Sapp warned me once not to use his likeness until I told him I wasn't making any money off it, now he's cool with it.
We should start a creative MMA-Fan Union :D
my bad, I didn't think for the acronym
Yeah I am a huge fan. Zuffa went after him too?? Damn
I really wonder sometimes why nobody came after me for Sonnen's War... The forums harassed me about it, but never a word from UFC or fighters.
Bob Sapp warned me once not to use his likeness until I told him I wasn't making any money off it, now he's cool with it.
We should start a creative MMA-Fan Union :D
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
That's it Masato. We need to get Zuffa after you so you can become legit. Not that you're not already, but it would solidify it. Let's brainstorm something that would really rustle Dana's jimmies. ;)
Easy, talk about his mom.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests

